Awesome Anime Quotes

I don't wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that'll be enough. - Portgas D. Ace

People, who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.
~Armin Arlert (Shingeki no Kyojin)

When do you think people die? When they're shot through the heart with a pistol? ...No. When they have an uncurable disease? ...No. When they drink soup made from a poisonous mushroom? No! When they are forgotten! Even if I die, my dream will come true. The hearts of the people will be cured..! - Hiluluk (one piece)

“Humankind cannot gain something without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.”
― Hiromu Arakawa, Fullmetal Alchemist

Let the heavens deal with life and death, even the most fearful lose to that. Let's live for another moment! - Marshall D. Teach

“When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.”
― Masashi Kishimoto(Naruto)

*after saving Luffy and losing one arm* It isn't worth much. It's just one arm. I'm glad you're safe. - Shanks

You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... this hatred binds us together. - Pain

“When angels are forced from the heavens, they become devils.”
― Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

When people get hurt, they learn to hate... When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you. - Jiraiya

“To endure becoming a monster you have to discard your humanity”
― Shingeki No Kyojin (doan remember who said it)

"If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing."
- Vash The Stampede

Back