Awesome Anime Quotes

Stop Whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs! Summon your demons! Transform yourself! Regenerate your legs! Stand up! Pick up your gun and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start! Hurry, hurry, hurry, HURRY!!! - Alucard

Such a shame. I overestimated you. As a vampire, you were just a pathetic piece of shit. And now you're nothing but dog shit! - Alucard

Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you. Try as you might, immortality slips away. And you remain with only your shame. - Alucard

"True beauty lies in things that last forever, never rotting or fading."
- Sasori

"What's your wish? Peace? Money? Or the world? Whatever you wish for, it's something you have to get with your own strength!"
- Gamabunta

Beautiful night, isn't it, Police Girl? It's especially beautiful, of course, if you're a bloodsucker. - Alucard

You are a fool who creates slaves to do your dirty work. A coward and an incompetent, incapable of doing anything on your own. You are not worthy of the lowest pits of Hell! - alucard

Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath. - Alucard

"Power isn't determined by your size, but the size of your heart and dreams!"
- Monkey D. Luffy

"What's the point of something that disappears as soon as it's born?"
- Sasori

[clenches Fist] No matter how intelligent or how strong they are still nothing but vampire trash. - Integra Hellsing

"Happiness is like glass. It may be all around you, yet be invisible."

— Lelouch Lamperouge(Code Geass)

These monsters dare to enter this house built on blood and honor! I will see them all roast in the deepest pits of Hell! - Integra Hellsing

You're too loud, Police Girl. I don't care if you're a vampire, you're still English. Have some manners. - integra hellsing

Back