Awesome Anime Quotes

"Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it."
- Gaara

I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god. - Walter C. Dornez

"The only time people really have value is when they act according to their own will."
-Makishima Shogo(Psycho-Pass)

"Books are not something that you just read words in. They are also a tool to adjust your senses."
-Makishima Shogo(Psycho-Pass).

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little. - Alexander Anderson

"Beautiful flowers too, eventually wither and fall. Such is the fate of all living beings."
-Makishima Shogo(Psycho-Pass)

Man cries, his tears dry up, and run out. So he becomes a devil, reduced to a monster. - Alexander Anderson

"I wonder what sort of criteria we use to divide people into good and evil."
-Makishima Shogo(Psycho-Pass).

"It's amazing how every time you open your mouth, you manage to prove you're an idiot."
- Vageta

The ones who do what they want and enjoy the most of their lives are the ones who win in the end. - Charlie Staz

"Charisma has three elements : the nature of a hero or a prophet, an ability to make one feel good when around them, and the intelligence to eloquently talk of all sorts of things."
-Saiga Jouji(Psycho-Pass).

"Love is the reason why there is pain. When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born. Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows. But in death there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease. You and I seek the same thing that Jiraiya-sensei wanted. Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?"
- Uzumaki Nagato

"Hatred and sorrow are power; they are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward."
- Sebastian Michaelis

Back