Awesome Anime Quotes

“Sure, in a ninja's world, those who violate the rules and fail to follow orders...are lower than garbage. However...those who do not care for and support their fellows...are even lower than that!" - Obito Uchiha”

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart... A Fullmetal Heart."
- Edward Elric

"It doesn't matter who your parents were. Everyone is a child of the sea."
- Edward Newgate ( Whitebeard )

"Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"
- Donquixote Doflamingo

Jack said:
"Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"
- Donquixote Doflamingo
thats some crazy stuff O_O

Roronoa Zoro said:
"We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
-Uchiha Itachi
thats deep shi right dere

"That ... I ... I reject you, and I reject everything you believe. Why do people lie, it isn't only because they struggle against each other, it's also because there is something that they're seeking. You now want a world without change. How stagnant, you could hardly call it life. The same as a world of memories, just a world that's closed and completed, that's a place I wouldn't want to live in."
~My lord, Lelouch Lamperouge

one of the best anime quotes by shanks

"would you risk ur life??
now that u have drawn ur pistol are u willing to use it?
guns aren't for threats they are for action"

"when the world shoves u around u just gotta stand up shove back
no one is going to come to save ur sorry ass" - zoro

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to a slow death.
Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

“A long time ago, Nunally, Suzaku, and I talked about something. We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense. He said that even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently.”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

"There is always going to be fear and anxiety in our lives, no matter what. But our hearts can conquer fear, and that is when the light of our lives really starts to shine. That is the source of our strength and power."

Anime- Final Fantasy: Unlimited
Character- Knave

Claraviolet said:
There are some quotes which we can never forget. I want to create a thread where we can post such quotes made by our anime characters ^-^

Please don't post any other stuff in here.
Well then, here I go...
7998199_orig.jpg
:D

575228-20090728171906.jpg

So who decides... What is right and what is wrong? Reality? And where did you learn this "reality" you are speaking of? the entire world is governed by the reasoning of the dirty-minded adults, We're able to obscure reality according to our obsesions. We have actually never shown what reality is. In this case the reality that you speak of is just some half-baked nonsense that has been altered. Try to conform this bullsh*t reality into the one you want, is the same as trying to join two pieces of a puzzle that do not fit. -Soul Eater

Those who stand on top can decied the definition of "evil". Justice will triumph, you say? Well ofcourse it will! Its the strongest that become justice! -one peice

Vegeta: [telepathic contact] What does the King Kai want with me?
Kaio: Listen carefully to what I have to say! Not far from now, Bills the God of Destruction will arrive on Earth.
Vegeta: The God of Destruction? I've heard of him...
Kaio: If he arrives, never ever lay a finger on him! If you don't listen, the whole Earth will be destroyed!
Vegeta: Earth destroyed?
Kaio: Even Goku was completely defeated.
Vegeta: What? Kakarot LOST?
Kaio: Goku at Super Saiyan 3 was defeated in two strikes.
Vegeta: TWO STRIKES?
Kaio: I beg you! The fate of Earth is in your hands!

Maxot said:
Claraviolet said:
There are some quotes which we can never forget. I want to create a thread where we can post such quotes made by our anime characters ^-^

Please don't post any other stuff in here.
Well then, here I go...
7998199_orig.jpg
Why is it foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know? I don't get it. Fearing the unknown is perfectly logical, in my opinion. It's in human nature. The reason behind it is the fact that past experience has taught us that many elements of what used to be 'unknown' have turned out to be harmful for us. For example, when we were children, we didn't know about various things and we weren't scared of them, cause we didn't have past experience. When we did them, they harmed us. Touching insects for example, or playing with aggressive animals (goats, geese etc.) at the countryside.

The quotes I like might not be Grandiose but they arrived into my life at the right moment and helped me change perspective.

Chrono Crusade gave a few that I ended up writing on my pad holder so I could be reminded of them. The wording might be different but here they are:

I can't predict the future... but just because I can't I don't want to leave it to the side for when it's too late. I want to do what I can right now and I want to give up only till I reach the conclusion.
~Rosette

After acknowledging your fear, the important thing is to overcome it.
~Father Remington
This one is the revelation that having courage doesn't mean to be fearless, but acting even through your fear. It was a big deal for me, because I grew up guilt tripping me about my fears and made me realise that fear is not pointless or a de-facto sign of weakness.

Back