Awesome Anime Quotes

Kaynil said:
The quotes I like might not be Grandiose but they arrived into my life at the right moment and helped me change perspective.

Chrono Crusade gave a few that I ended up writing on my pad holder so I could be reminded of them. The wording might be different but here they are:

This one is the revelation that having courage doesn't mean to be fearless, but acting even through your fear. It was a big deal for me, because I grew up guilt tripping me about my fears and made me realise that fear is not pointless or a de-facto sign of weakness.
I LIKE THOSE TWO QUOTES!
I am not a fan of good quotes but they are quite good.

“If money’s the god people worship, I’d rather go worship the devil instead.”
― Jess C Scott, Rockstar

“I used to think i didn't need anyone.
I used to think that i could be complete all alone.
I tried to shut my eyes to how frozen I was becoming from the cold shards of glass as they sank down to my heart any blinded me.”
― Hajin Yoo, Totally Captivated, Volume 4

[quote="blackrose" pid='122851' dateline='1549401830']

Cool will check it out. 
Is it bl or normal stuff?
[/quote]
it is bl but it's very fun to read.
and if i were to say it's even better than here u are?

I will be sticking this thread.
Some of the quotes are really good. I wonder just how many good quotes are out there

Angel said:
it is bl but it's very fun to read.
and if i were to say it's even better than here u are?

Ok cool.
Will check it out

Star_Of_Hope said:
I will be sticking this thread.
Some of the quotes are really good. I wonder just how many good quotes are out there

I bet that if you really tried you would find millions of good quotes

No one can be a replacement for another person. That is why, farewells are always difficult.

This is the best quote ever man

blackrose said:
@angel I checked it out but it wasn't to my liking. Sorry chick

would you tell me what you didn't like?
it's not yaoi so there shouldn't be anything that makes you uncomfortable and the art is beautiful

Angel said:
would you tell me what you didn't like?
it's not yaoi so there shouldn't be anything that makes you uncomfortable and the art is beautiful

It's not that I was uncomfortable. I just didn't like the story and it was kind of boring to me

I love this one:

"Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war. War will never cease to exist… reasons can be thought up after the fact… Human nature pursues strife."
~ Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

because it's just so freaking true.

Uh....I am not a manga reader.
I have tried to read bleach and Hunter x Hunter....but I gave up halfway. Thanks for the info :D

Back