August anime discussion

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So, what do you think we should watch for August?
Nel suggested we watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki. 
Info: https://myanimelist.net/anime/23289/Gekkan_Shoujo_Nozaki-kun

Another suggestion was Godeater:
Info: https://myanimelist.net/anime/27631/God_Eater

My suggestion: Akatsuki no Yona
Info: https://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona

I've read Akatsuki no Yona and I highly recommend it but I cannot say for the anime if they changed anything this may be interesting I do have free time now.

Ace said:
I've read Akatsuki no Yona and I highly recommend it but I cannot say for the anime if they changed anything this may be interesting I do have free time now.

I've been wanting to watch it for a long time, too.

MadaraUchiha said:
For now we'll stick with these. Too many choices would lead to indecisiveness. Plus, I find SnB to be unappealing.

Why? We could always make a poll to choose the anime and it's an interesting anime

Nel said:
Why? We could always make a poll to choose the anime and it's an interesting anime
I see. Anyway, since all three of us have watched Gekkan shoujo, maybe we need not have it as an anime for August. I'll probably finish it by tomorrow, and we can have a discussion in the thread you created.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. Anyway, since all three of us have watched Gekkan shoujo, maybe we need not have it as an anime for August. I'll probably finish it by tomorrow, and we can have a discussion in the thread you created.

Sindar didn't watch it yet. He just read 2 chapters

MadaraUchiha said:
Since he's reading the manga, he'll probably finish it faster.

this is true depending on how fast someone can read they can blast past anime viewers.

MadaraUchiha said:
Since he's reading the manga, he'll probably finish it faster.

He could find only 2 chapters. So it's better to watch anime

Nel said:
He could find only 2 chapters. So it's better to watch anime
Probably in German. He could always read it in English, that is, if he wants to. Plus, he always says that he prefers manga because he doesn't have a lot of free time, and manga can be finished quickly.

MadaraUchiha said:
Probably in German. He could always read it in English, that is, if he wants to. Plus, he always says that he prefers manga because he doesn't have a lot of free time, and manga can be finished quickly.
@Sindar will you read it in English?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, it takes a 3 hours, for me to read 100 chapters. Whereas, it takes 16 hours to watch 50 episodes.

But a single episode covers more than 3 chapters or so. So, it would be 150 chapters but I got your point. You shouldn't consider opening and ending songs as well as the previews.

Nel said:
But a single episode covers more than 3 chapters or so. So, it would be 150 chapters but I got your point. You shouldn't consider opening and ending songs as well as the previews.
Not in every case, but, yes, for short anime, 3 is kind of accurate.
By the by, I didn't including the opening and ending. I calculated the time as 20 minutes per episodes, which is somewhat accurate.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not in every case, but, yes, for short anime, 3 is kind of accurate.
By the by, I didn't including the opening and ending. I calculated the time as 20 minutes per episodes, which is somewhat accurate.

No, I'm not. 3 chapters per episode is what I'm talking about. 100 was a random number that came to mind, because, it's 100.

MadaraUchiha said:
No, I'm not. 3 chapters per episode is what I'm talking about. 100 was a random number that came to mind, because, it's 100.

Okay cool.
I still prefer anime over manga. I don't like reading all that much

Back