August anime discussion

Nel said:
Okay cool.
I still prefer anime over manga. I don't like reading all that much
I prefer manga over anime, too. Manga requires a lot of work and concentration. Plus, I always have a better experience watching an anime than reading a manga. That's why, I can remember many intricate details in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden before I started reading Naruto manga, but, ever since I dropped it and started reading manga, I forgot many things.

MadaraUchiha said:
I prefer manga over anime, too. Manga requires a lot of work and concentration. Plus, I always have a better experience watching an anime than reading a manga. That's why, I can remember many intricate details in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden before I started reading Naruto manga, but, ever since I dropped it and started reading manga, I forgot many things.

It's cool to forget but as you said you can cover more story by reading manga.
How do you read manga? Do you have any collection?

Nel said:
It's cool to forget but as you said you can cover more story by reading manga.
How do you read manga? Do you have any collection?
Yes, but you also don't pay as much attention. At least, I noticed that I didn't.
I read it on the internet.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, but you also don't pay as much attention. At least, I noticed that I didn't.
I read it on the internet.

I am not sure what attention you are talking about but I am not a avid manga reader.

I get that. color pages are rare and they are like treat to the readers. webtoons are available in only color though

Nel said:
I get that. color pages are rare and they are like treat to the readers. webtoons are available in only color though
But, you know, getting black and white itself is more than enough. The mangaka go through hell just to finish that.

MadaraUchiha said:
But, you know, getting black and white itself is more than enough. The mangaka go through hell just to finish that.

I do know that but the color page is always the best as you can clearly see everything as if it's an anime rather than manga

Back