Ask your questions...

What's your favorite drink? Do you watch a movie more than once, even when you remember everything clearly?
Probably watermelon juice
Yes in my childhood but only ehen I don't remember anything. These days I never rewatch became there's so many films I've yet watch even once

Probably watermelon juice
Yes in my childhood but only ehen I don't remember anything. These days I never rewatch became there's so many films I've yet watch even once
I like eating watermelon the most but I don't like the seeds and I always try to get the seedless versions even if they are expensive and small. Are you a Marvell fan?

I like eating watermelon the most but I don't like the seeds and I always try to get the seedless versions even if they are expensive and small. Are you a Marvell fan?
I don't mind the seeds.
Not a fan I used to watch their films until endgame.
Though I'm looking forward to Across the Spiderverse, part 1 was an incredible film.

that's so cool.
you got it covered already. i wish i could travel too. do you plan to visit japan?
Nepal is like our neighbouring country and I don't remember anything so it doesn't count honestly.
Japan sure but it's not at the top of my list.

Nepal is like our neighbouring country and I don't remember anything so it doesn't count honestly.
Japan sure but it's not at the top of my list.
that's a valid point lol
then what's at the top of your list madara? would you like to have a world tour?

Back