Ask your questions...

What is the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything?
I don't know about meaning but it is beautiful to think that we happened to live at this point of the universe, the solar system and the earth. It's nothing short of a scientific miracle. I'm not a nihilist but I think just living the life you want is what you need to do, I don't know about meaning.

I don't know about meaning but it is beautiful to think that we happened to live at this point of the universe, the solar system and the earth. It's nothing short of a scientific miracle. I'm not a nihilist but I think just living the life you want is what you need to do, I don't know about meaning.
that's so concise and good madara.
do you really think it's a scientific miracle? do you personally believe in god?

If you can be protagonist of any anime, what anime would you choose? If you can change erase a single day in your life, which day would you choose? Just a date is fine and no need to specify the reason if you are not comfortable with it.

If you can be protagonist of any anime, what anime would you choose? If you can change erase a single day in your life, which day would you choose? Just a date is fine and no need to specify the reason if you are not comfortable with it.
Probably any SoL MC tbh.
As for a day maybe the day I watched Wonder Woman 1984 it was God awful

Back