Arranged Marriage with my beloved wife

Poseidon said:
She's pretty, my type of girl i like

hmmmm
Men...lol
fine I will tell you...when I remember :p
I can't exactly remember what happened to her..she kept trying to bring Chun Lian down and doing all sorts of despicable things. Jianze eventually didn't want to be with her again and naturally wanted back chun lian but she was to smart for that..thank God
I'm not sure if she ended up single or not

Blackrose said:
hmmmm
Men...lol
fine I will tell you...when I remember :p
I can't exactly remember what happened to her..she kept trying to bring Chun Lian down and doing all sorts of despicable things. Jianze eventually didn't want to be with her again and naturally wanted back chun lian but she was to smart for that..thank God
I'm not sure if she ended up single or not

What?? Why nothing good happened to her.. there is no justice in this series

Blackrose said:
She's the antagonist..you expect something good to happen to her?

She did something good remember, she united Chu Lian with Hao Nan (the cripple guy) right in the beginning of the story

But it's work.. the cripple guy do love the Chu Lian girl, he's a good husband and not an abusive one, so i think the marriage is working. It's a good feed in my perspective

Poseidon said:
But it's work.. the cripple guy do love the Chu Lian girl, he's a good husband and not an abusive one, so i think the marriage is working. It's a good feed in my perspective

Yea because she isn't a witch like ur wan yu...he's such a great guy the way he takes care of her...I suppose that can be considered the only good thing the witch has done

Blackrose said:
Yea because she isn't a witch like ur wan yu...he's such a great guy the way he takes care of her...I suppose that can be considered the only good thing the witch has done

Yes she is and a vixen and a b***h as well :p
I have never hated anyone before her..she's pure EEEEvilllll!!!
hmmm
I'm not sure but I think chun lian

Blackrose said:
Yes she is and a vixen and a b***h as well :p
I have never hated anyone before her..she's pure EEEEvilllll!!!
hmmm
I'm not sure but I think chun lian

Rose stop bullying her, it's heartbreaking, she's not that bad

Poseidon said:
Haha.. wait a minute, she cause no harm, she never injured the Chu Lian girl

You don't know how much trouble she has caused..if you read it you would know
She even had her kidnapped and stuff
You can read the entire thing on webtoons app...no waiting for coupons..the name is my bedside blushing bride there

Blackrose said:
You don't know how much trouble she has caused..if you read it you would know
She even had her kidnapped and stuff
You can read the entire thing on webtoons app...no waiting for coupons..the name is my bedside blushing bride there

It must be a mistake, not on her intention. Oh.. i can read entire series without coupon? How come?

Poseidon said:
It must be a mistake, not on her intention. Oh.. i can read entire series without coupon? How come?

Man you are so blind lol
Yeah it's on another app but with another name...it's the same story though
You just have to collect coins on tat app every 5 mins or so and ur good to go

Back