Arranged Marriage with my beloved wife

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
@angel
17284305.jpg

@angel
17284305.jpg

[/quote]

i don't get sisters who cheat on with the same guy.
that cheating stories disgust me a lot. i will check it out but no promises. straight romance and those cheesey lines make me cringe these days

Angel said:
i don't get sisters who cheat on with the same guy.
that cheating stories disgust me a lot. i will check it out but no promises. straight romance and those cheesey lines make me cringe these days

The cheating thing is just at the beginning, but if you aren't interested it's cool sweetie :)

blackrose said:
The cheating thing is just at the beginning, but if you aren't interested it's cool sweetie :)

thank you.
straight romance doesn't look real to me any it's my own problem. sorry but i will try to watch it, when i get time

Angel said:
thank you.
straight romance doesn't look real to me any it's my own problem. sorry but i will try to watch it, when i get time

It's cool hun
Really you don't need to force yourself :)

BlueFog2019 said:
Sounds like a Korean Drama story

lol could be i doh know
:evilgrin:

Demon_skeith said:
Sounds like a grim story that somehow leads into a happy one? I'll have to check it out.

Yea kinda but the good thing about this is that there is never a dull moment..let me know if you check it out :)

I can only read this to chapter 20 in mangatoon. I want to read more geez..
They said i must download the app, too lazy for that

BlueFog2019 said:
I can only read this to chapter 20 in mangatoon. I want to read more geez..
They said i must download the app, too lazy for that

Yeah I had to do that as well
I'm not one to do that. ..i would just abandon ship but this story was really nice so I ended up downloading it...you can only read one chapter per day though. .which drives me nuts

blackrose said:
Yeah I had to do that as well
I'm not one to do that. ..i would just abandon ship but this story was really nice so I ended up downloading it...you can only read one chapter per day though. .which drives me nuts

Back