Anybody still miss bleach?

Davis said:
yeah i saw that being announced, its on my list, but i have missed a lot of anime recently, too busy to watch any of it.

I would love to watch d-gray man again. It's a good anime with an interesting story and good character development. Do you watch detective conan by any chance? It's the only anime, that doesn't wait for viewers to watch all the episodes.

Nel said:
I would love to watch d-gray man again. It's a good anime with an interesting story and good character development. Do you watch detective conan by any chance? It's the only anime, that doesn't wait for viewers to watch all the episodes.

i have watched the first eps of d.grayman, i have watched around 60 eps of conan but i dropped it a while ago as i wanted to watch shorter animes

Davis said:
i believe there's still a lot of fans for it

Many of them like other anime now. People like me don't stick with just one anime as their favorite anime for a long time. After a while, they stop caring about that anime.

CielPhantomhive said:
Many of them like other anime now. People like me don't stick with just one anime as their favorite anime for a long time. After a while, they stop caring about that anime.

yeah ik, but what i meant is, people would still go back to watch it, if it got animated again.

i think the manga still did well for ages not sure how it is now

Davis said:
i have watched the first eps of d.grayman, i have watched around 60 eps of conan but i dropped it a while ago as i wanted to watch shorter animes

You have never completed watching d gray man then? Watch them. They are really good and conan, I don't know much about @MelloLily says that anime is really good. You should take up that anime again.

Nel said:
You have never completed watching d gray man then? Watch them. They are really good and conan, I don't know much about @MelloLily says that anime is really good. You should take up that anime again.

i meant to say i have watched the first season and have seen 1 eps of the new one, yeah ik conan is good but i don't have time for 700 eps

Davis said:
i meant to say i have watched the first season and have seen 1 eps of the new one, yeah ik conan is good but i don't have time for 700 eps

Then you have completed watching d gray man in a way. I am planning to watch the second season sometime soon. I really like their concepts.

Nel said:
Then you have completed watching d gray man in a way. I am planning to watch the second season sometime soon. I really like their concepts.

yes i have seen first season, and have started the 2nd season as well.

you should check my mal out, all the stuff i have seen is there

Davis said:
yes i have seen first season, and have started the 2nd season as well.

you should check my mal out, all the stuff i have seen is there

I will when I have the time. I thought the second season is till ongoing. May be I should really watch it if it's completed.

Nel said:
I will when I have the time. I thought the second season is till ongoing. May be I should really watch it if it's completed.

no its just started.. i have been away for sometime.. due to holidays its probably like 6 eps in now ..

Davis said:
no its just started.. i have been away for sometime.. due to holidays its probably like 6 eps in now ..

So you think they will release at least a 100 episodes before taking a break this time? I don't want to see just 25 episodes and wait for years to know the next incident.

Nel said:
So you think they will release at least a 100 episodes before taking a break this time? I don't want to see just 25 episodes and wait for years to know the next incident.

d gray man is getting 13 eps unfortunately ...

Davis said:
theirs a lot left...they could potentially go for another 700 eps i guess.

i don't follow the manga at all, but im sure it carry on for a long time.

I don't think d-gray man is that popular that they would release 700 episodes for that anime.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think d-gray man is that popular that they would release 700 episodes for that anime.

i just realized, i was talking about OP in another thread, i got confused, you can ignore this as i will re edit my reply

Davis said:
i just realized, i was talking about OP in another thread, i got confused, you can ignore this as i will re edit my reply

Well, it's fine. So, do you think d-gray man would have all the episodes in the anime version just like in the manga?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, it's fine. So, do you think d-gray man would have all the episodes in the anime version just like in the manga?

idk, if its popular they will make another season next year, as this season is going to be 13 eps long.

Star_Of_Hope said:

idk, if its popular they will make another season next year, as this season is going to be 13 eps long.

Davis said:

Just 13 episodes? It doesn't look good. After all the original anime series before got around 100 +episodes.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That doesn't really count for longer anime like one piece, naruto, fairy tail....why?

they make money as their fanbase is huge, also their storys are designed to last a long time..

like some anime get wrapped up in 12 or 25 eps... and thats it..

Back