Anybody still miss bleach?

MadaraUchiha said:
Thanks...... One Piece is the only shounen anime I'm watching, and it's slow as hell, and I don't really have the mood to read the manga version..... I'm thinking of reading Bleach manga, and it'd be helpful if you do that....

One Piece-->741...
Bleach-->I'm thinking of watching it again..... It's been 2-3 years since I finished watching it.... Moreover, I skipped all the fillers, and I rushed through the canon episodes......

MadaraUchiha said:
One Piece-->741...
Bleach-->I'm thinking of watching it again..... It's been 2-3 years since I finished watching it.... Moreover, I skipped all the fillers, and I rushed through the canon episodes......

So, Madara-san, i just went over the last episodes of the last arc, they are fully cannon! And ofcourse i got excited like i was 13 lol bleach is a great show, the animation progresses and becomes more stable through the progress of the show, you can skip fillers they are not really important... although, my husband felt like Blaech should have ended in season 14 anime, the next season leaves you wating for more, after 15 seasons you can just continue the manga from chapter 480 is the last manga arc. Either way, if you choose to watch or read, or both i hope you enjoy it as much as i did (*.*)

Minj369 said:
So, Madara-san, i just went over the last episodes of the last arc, they are fully cannon! And ofcourse i got excited like i was 13 lol bleach is a great show, the animation progresses and becomes more stable through the progress of the show, you can skip fillers they are not really important... although, my husband felt like Blaech should have ended in season 14 anime, the next season leaves you wating for more, after 15 seasons you can just continue the manga from chapter 480 is the last manga arc. Either way, if you choose to watch or read, or both i hope you enjoy it as much as i did (*.*)

Fine, thanks.....Anyway, over 30% of Bleach is filler content, right? That means I can finish it faster.... And, I just found out one thing: I once downloaded all the canon episodes of Bleach, and those after 64 are missing..... And, I heard Bleach manga is gonna get over.... Is it true?

MadaraUchiha said:
Fine, thanks.....Anyway, over 30% of Bleach is filler content, right? That means I can finish it faster.... And, I just found out one thing: I once downloaded all the canon episodes of Bleach, and those after 64 are missing..... And, I heard Bleach manga is gonna get over.... Is it true?

should be done by the end of the year i guess, i'm not sure though... but if this arc would get TV time it would be awesome, so many things that weren't revealed in the manga... i just really want to see them in colour there is a site you can look at and see which eps are filler and which are cannon.

Minj369 said:
should be done by the end of the year i guess, i'm not sure though... but if this arc would get TV time it would be awesome, so many things that weren't revealed in the manga... i just really want to see them in colour there is a site you can look at and see which eps are filler and which are cannon.

I do hope it gets adapted into an anime.... Bleach was actually as popular as Naruto 4-5 years back, here, in India..... Too bad the series got over..... I hope Bleach doesn't have a mediocre final arc and ending like Naruto.....

i miss it a lot T_T i wan't it back, hopefully they will animate it, after they finish the manga ^_^

it would make sense, have seen interviews where they have said that they haven't forgot about it... so yeah all my hope is in those words ^_^

Davis said:
i miss it a lot T_T i wan't it back, hopefully they will animate it, after they finish the manga ^_^

it would make sense, have seen interviews where they have said that they haven't forgot about it... so yeah all my hope is in those words ^_^

bleach went down bad with worst ratings.
it's not going to come back.

Even hard core bleach fans like me, should accept the reality.
Bleach isn't coming back anytime soon.

Davis said:
shh it might do at some point xP

There were three setbacks for bleach.
Meaningless fillers, drop in ratings for weeks, ichigo getting overrated like naruto.
After aizen's defeat, the story went downhill. Do you still want to watch it, even if it comes back?

CielPhantomhive said:
Meaningless fillers, drop in ratings for weeks, ichigo getting overrated like naruto.
After aizen's defeat, the story went downhill. Do you still want to watch it, even if it comes back?

yes i would still watch it, so would many other people

CielPhantomhive said:

I have to say i'm with davis on that one, a lot of people would including me.

Minj369 said:

Have you watched all the 366 episodes of bleach?
I thought you are the type of the person who would go for small anime.

Saber said:
Have you watched all the 366 episodes of bleach?
I thought you are the type of the person who would go for small anime.

I watch interesting. Nowadays i won't commit to very long anime's but Bleach was the 3rd anime i watched.
All 366 all movies, all specials.

Davis said:
shh it might do at some point xP

I hope so too.
Recently, they are starting release d-gray man again. May be it might happen to bleach too.

Nel said:
I hope so too.
Recently, they are starting release d-gray man again. May be it might happen to bleach too.

yeah i saw that being announced, its on my list, but i have missed a lot of anime recently, too busy to watch any of it.

Minj369 said:

I didn't know that, many people would want to watch bleach after all this time.
May be I underestimated this anime.

Davis said:
yes i would still watch it, so would many other people

As I mentioned I didn't think bleach is this popular.

CielPhantomhive said:
I didn't know that, many people would want to watch bleach after all this time.
May be I underestimated this anime.

As I mentioned I didn't think bleach is this popular.

i believe there's still a lot of fans for it

Back