Anybody still miss bleach?

R

Rukia

I miss bleach and rukia a lot.

I wish kubo would finish the manga so that anime would be released again till end.
Do anybody else miss bleach here?

Demon_skeith said:
Kubo is working on it, don't be another person that rushes the manga! We'll get a anime sooner or later.

What makes you say that for sure?
Isn't that just an assumption?

I do.
As you can see, I am a big fan of nel and I want to see her more.

Nel said:
I do.
As you can see, I am a big fan of nel and I want to see her more.

why do you like nel so much?
she is like a passing character like urahara.

Rukia said:
why do you like nel so much?
she is like a passing character like urahara.

I like her because she is so adorable and cute.
She is also the powerful character and innocent.

Nel said:
I like her because she is so adorable and cute.
She is also the powerful character and innocent.

It would have been great if she joined ihigo's group like a regular.
who do you think doesn't deserve to be in ichigo's gorup nel?

Rukia said:
It would have been great if she joined ihigo's group like a regular.
who do you think doesn't deserve to be in ichigo's gorup nel?

doesn't deserve to be in the group?
may be ichigo? he is too overpowered just like naruto.

Nel said:
doesn't deserve to be in the group?
may be ichigo? he is too overpowered just like naruto.

You are funny.
he is main protagonist.
He needs to be n the group.

Rukia said:
You are funny.
he is main protagonist.
He needs to be n the group.

But he is downright stupid man with nothing but talk.
That pisses me off rukia.
Even rukia is a better leader.

Rukia said:

I wish kubo would finish the manga so that anime would be released again till end.

Rukia said:
What makes you say that for sure?
Isn't that just an assumption?

I just looked it up, it is at 18 place of best selling manga in Japan. So yeah, so far no need to worry, it will probably come back, same as Fairy Tail did.

Sindar said:

I just looked it up, it is at 18 place of best selling manga in Japan. So yeah, so far no need to worry, it will probably come back, same as Fairy Tail did.

18th place isn't good enough.
May be after sometime, they might take up the anime again.

Nel said:
But he is downright stupid man with nothing but talk.
That pisses me off rukia.
Even rukia is a better leader.

Even rukia...those words aren't that cool.
She is a better leader.

Rukia said:
18th place isn't good enough.
May be after sometime, they might take up the anime again.

Even rukia...those words aren't that cool.
She is a better leader.

yes she is.
i should have chosen my words in a better way.

I still miss it. I hope it gets continued soon it was quite sad they just ended it the way it did, but the animation was nice in the last few episodes of the anime. I have been keeping up with the manga side of things so it would really be nice to see it become animated, but only time will tell. If they do decide on doing it may be when the manga is closed to be finish or finished. So I would estimate the anime's return probably next year would be my best guess.

Rukia said:

I ereally wish it would happen!! all the beautiful things i read up until now in color would be so awesome!

Minj369 said:
I ereally wish it would happen!! all the beautiful things i read up until now in color would be so awesome!

Did you watch Bleach anime? I kinda finished it, and I'm not sure whether the last few episodes followed the manga version.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Did you watch Bleach anime? I kinda finished it, and I'm not sure whether the last few episodes followed the manga version.....

Watched every episode of 366 episode including fillers! All movies and every special! Lol
Bleach was the third anime i watched ^^
I'm still reading the manga, i honestly don't remember if it follows... it's been so long since... but if it's important for you i'll re-watch the last eps and read the manga episode the corespond to them.

Minj369 said:
Watched every episode of 366 episode including fillers! All movies and every special! Lol
Bleach was the third anime i watched ^^
I'm still reading the manga, i honestly don't remember if it follows... it's been so long since... but if it's important for you i'll re-watch the last eps and read the manga episode the corespond to them.

Thanks...... One Piece is the only shounen anime I'm watching, and it's slow as hell, and I don't really have the mood to read the manga version..... I'm thinking of reading Bleach manga, and it'd be helpful if you do that....

Back