Annoying Tech

blackrose said:
So this was my first telugu movie...wow they sure do speak fast lol
@claraviolet is that how you speak?
I really liked this movie, apart from the fact that it was super predictable and that three weeks time frame was just ridiculous..I mean all the things that Shiva went through and even the checkups and whatnot his sister in law had would never fit into that time frame.There was a lot of errors logically but all in all it was a good movie..and quite funny at times. Kinda sad though that she still didn't get to talk to her mom and I just find the pace of the romance factor was way to fast. The songs in it were also pretty good. Clara I can see how you would get that song stuck in your head..I had it well the chorus at least stuck in mine for a while to..I liked the crazy car song though

If you like this sort of thing @claraviolet @sase @star_of_hope then you might like tarzan..no not the english movie with the ape man..it's also about a possessed car and has every element of romance and comedy.
Let me know if you do decide to check it out
@ace you're indian to right? Check this out

I am Canadian, I'm part Indian but from British Columbia so a different Indian XD

blackrose said:

A memory can't be stored in inanimate objects, Rose chan.
She was also trying to communicate with her mom, by thinking of her mom's last memory...remember?

blackrose said:
So this was my first telugu movie...wow they sure do speak fast lol
@claraviolet is that how you speak?
I really liked this movie, apart from the fact that it was super predictable and that three weeks time frame was just ridiculous..I mean all the things that Shiva went through and even the checkups and whatnot his sister in law had would never fit into that time frame.There was a lot of errors logically but all in all it was a good movie..and quite funny at times. Kinda sad though that she still didn't get to talk to her mom and I just find the pace of the romance factor was way to fast. The songs in it were also pretty good. Clara I can see how you would get that song stuck in your head..I had it well the chorus at least stuck in mine for a while to..I liked the crazy car song though

If you like this sort of thing @claraviolet @sase @star_of_hope then you might like tarzan..no not the english movie with the ape man..it's also about a possessed car and has every element of romance and comedy.
Let me know if you do decide to check it out
@ace you're indian to right? Check this out

I have seen Tarzan.. just not sure about the plot line..

Claraviolet said:
A memory can't be stored in inanimate objects, Rose chan.
She was also trying to communicate with her mom, by thinking of her mom's last memory...remember?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I enjoyed watching it too :D
It's quite good.

Yep it sure was
Have you seen Tarzan star?

Sase said:
I have seen Tarzan.. just not sure about the plot line..

Well my reference was to the car being possessed..the story line is a bit different but in a way they were both trying to help the ghost
I instantly remembered Tarzan when I saw this

blackrose said:

Yep it sure was
Have you seen Tarzan star?

Well my reference was to the car being possessed..the story line is a bit different but in a way they were both trying to help the ghost
I instantly remembered Tarzan when I saw this

I am not so sure.
I will check it out a little. I do believe I have watched it though :D

Story and it's different from the usual films.
I do watch couple of films once in a while, so it's nice to see something unique.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Story and it's different from the usual films.
I do watch couple of films once in a while, so it's nice to see something unique.

I see
The story was good but as I said there were a few hiccups.
nice all in all though

blackrose said:
I see
The story was good but as I said there were a few hiccups.
nice all in all though

you saw a movie from other language and liked it?
that's so huge and i wouldn't have done it very easily unless it's immensely popular and everyone is talking about it

Angel said:
you saw a movie from other language and liked it?
that's so huge and i wouldn't have done it very easily unless it's immensely popular and everyone is talking about it

Well I do watch other language movies..once there are subs then it's normally not a problem
This particular one I watched because I wanted see what clara was into though
It's kinda like when I tried your genre ;)

blackrose said:
Well I do watch other language movies..once there are subs then it's normally not a problem
This particular one I watched because I wanted see what clara was into though
It's kinda like when I tried your genre ;)

thank you
and how are clara's tastes? she is always this bizarre young lady to me who doesn't know much

Angel said:
i never know much and you are not a pest and she didn't even respond to my tags but she answers your tags.
she might like you better than me

Oh trust me I am lol
I see
perhaps I have just nagged her enough to gain her attention lol
it's one of my capabilities lol
Nah it's nothing like that

blackrose said:
Oh trust me I am lol
I see
perhaps I have just nagged her enough to gain her attention lol
it's one of my capabilities lol
Nah it's nothing like that

she never snapped at you
she told me sorry once but i felt really bad after that and i shouldn't have tagged in that many posts

Back