Annoying Tech

yes and no, i help people fix their broken or misbehaving tech, laptops, desktops, printers, phones, tablets, and tv's

the most issues i've ever had was with any apple product i just feel their general design and internals are horrid

Ace said:
yes and no, i help people fix their broken or misbehaving tech, laptops, desktops, printers, phones, tablets, and tv's

the most issues i've ever had was with any apple product i just feel their general design and internals are horrid

Ever wanted to throw any of it out the window or into a wall ?

blackrose said:
Ever wanted to throw any of it out the window or into a wall ?

naw, i don't get frustrated like that. I just try and analyze what's wrong.

Ace said:
naw, i don't get frustrated like that. I just try and analyze what's wrong.

hmmm u must have a special super power hun lol
I get frustrated so often and wana throw stuff all the time...i don't throw them though. .better judgment i guess lol

blackrose said:
Have you ever had a piece of tech that just gives you a headache?

Yes, anything that is tech! Seriously, it should be plug and play easy but I swear most mass produced stuff just doesn't want to play nicely.

Demon_skeith said:
Yes, anything that is tech! Seriously, it should be plug and play easy but I swear most mass produced stuff just doesn't want to play nicely.

Lol interesting
You did say that you worked in tech right?

i have many electronics like that and sometimes i want to throw my phone too. it wouldn't let me type and it takes a long time to respond unless i restart it.
@maxot do you have any crazy electronics you want to throw out?

Angel said:
i have many electronics like that and sometimes i want to throw my phone too. it wouldn't let me type and it takes a long time to respond unless i restart it.

I mean yes and no, i don\t rly rage at things but i do hate my mouse because there is a 50% chance that when i scroll down, it scrolls up. And that is rather annoying when im playing games or browsing the web

Maxot said:
I mean yes and no, i don\t rly rage at things but i do hate my mouse because there is a 50% chance that when i scroll down, it scrolls up. And that is rather annoying when im playing games or browsing the web

i am sorry to hear that and it's a little funny. forgive me for thinking that.
you should probably get a new mouse.

I don't like computers sometimes.
Especially when we use the phone USB to connect to internet. It gets disconnected a lot.

blackrose said:
hmmm u must have a special super power hun lol
I get frustrated so often and wana throw stuff all the time...i don't throw them though. .better judgment i guess lol

who knows :shrug:

Maxot said:

That's hilarious man and you should check for poltergeists.
I am just kidding and if you can replace it, do it quickly man, before the time runs out for that purchase.

Demon_skeith said:
yep, a regrettable choice but someone has to.

Angel said:

Gosh I hate issues like that..my phone does the same sometimes and it is beyond annoying..i know however I can't get a new one atm so i just rest it down and leave it alone a bit before my temper takes the best of me lol

Maxot said:

In that case perhaps you should search it on google..could be a simple adjustment that's needed

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't like computers sometimes.
Especially when we use the phone USB to connect to internet. It gets disconnected a lot.

I see
I hate anything that sticks..and speaking of USB omg it's like my computer just goes crazy..one minute it's reading the usb and the next it's a foreign object

Ace said:

lol probably do but I have to say that patience is a lot easier to handle when you have all your sanity in tact lol
p.s i'm extremely tired atm so if this sounds weird i apologize

Ace said:

lol probably do but I have to say that patience is a lot easier to handle when you have all your sanity in tact lol
p.s i'm extremely tired atm so if this sounds weird i apologize

Nameless said:
That's hilarious man and you should check for poltergeists.
I am just kidding and if you can replace it, do it quickly man, before the time runs out for that purchase.
I sent it in for repairs and the same thing happened again, so im buying a new mouse this month, it rly is frustrating and i rly liked the mouse lmao

In that case perhaps you should search it on google..could be a simple adjustment that's needed

Well no its the mouse wheel thats the problem, since i click on it a lot. I believe it has sorta jumped out of place. And i know a short fix and thats to put it upside down, and push the mouse wheel down and just push it back and forth. It looks dumb but it works for like 5 minutes

Back