Annoying Tech

blackrose said:
I see
But I'm also kinda cheap..once my money is spent I intend to get it's worth

Cool and no problem :)

I agree 100 percent with this
I would think a million times before going back to that store

That's one way to put it... Unless it's known for its service and we got a bad product, by karma.
Then we can't do much

Oh my, how was abn doing, he was like the best lmao
And oh, just looked a lot like jack's editing a lot, my bad

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yeah and that's how the world works sadly.
Unless you have a way to get your payment back, no one really cares about anything :(
Exactly so i dont feel lije dwelling on something like that when i can just go to another company and be happier with it

blackrose said:
I see
But I'm also kinda cheap..once my money is spent I intend to get it's worth

Ya but sometimes u don't get that even if you want to, because they can A. Believe u are the problem and handle the product poorly. B. Think that its not worth it since im not using the newest version but the previous one. C. They just have poor service
So after trying i don't feel like spending my time on them when they won't spend time on me. And as i said
Court seems a bit drastic

Angel said:
i don't know why everyone thinks that and even my ex used to make fun of me, for thinking that.
it sounds good to my ears.

Well everyone has their preferences, but since i live here i guess thats my reason for disliking it. Since it shows you arent good enough at speaking english to hide it, thats why i dislike it

Maxot said:

Exactly so i dont feel lije dwelling on something like that when i can just go to another company and be happier with it

Ya but sometimes u don't get that even if you want to, because they can A. Believe u are the problem and handle the product poorly. B. Think that its not worth it since im not using the newest version but the previous one. C. They just have poor service
So after trying i don't feel like spending my time on them when they won't spend time on me. And as i said

Well everyone has their preferences, but since i live here i guess thats my reason for disliking it. Since it shows you arent good enough at speaking english to hide it, thats why i dislike it

i am sorry to hear that but you shouldn't look at it like that.
you must have known more than one language and that accent is beautiful and it also shows that you know more than them

Angel said:
i am sorry to hear that but you shouldn't look at it like that.
you must have known more than one language and that accent is beautiful and it also shows that you know more than them

[quote="Maxot" pid='129642' dateline='1553681016']
Ya but i don't really feel like knowing ones mothers tounge and like the international language which is English a skill
More of a requirement tbh
Since we study English since like second grade so meh, i dont feel like there is an excuse to not be fluent or close to being fluent
[/quote]

fluency is different to accent.
you could be fluent and have an accent too and most people think southern drawl is cool

Maxot said:

Lol I guess...happens to us all
In cases like that I normally vent on fb and then never go there again lol

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's one way to put it... Unless it's known for its service and we got a bad product, by karma.
Then we can't do much

Maxot said:

Maxot said:

Clara's earphones broke again and it's the third set in just 2 months.
Some products are just bad news :D

Angel said:
fluency is different to accent.
you could be fluent and have an accent too and most people think southern drawl is cool
Depends how u look at it, if you cant pronunce some words correctly because of you accent, i wouldnt call that fluent

Sounds like a good conversation lmao
And i mean that does sound like him, but i still remember him being great

Star_Of_Hope said:
Clara's earphones broke again and it's the third set in just 2 months.
Some products are just bad news :D

They really are lmao
And she seems to need them for the gaming music lmao

Maxot said:
Depends how u look at it, if you cant pronunce some words correctly because of you accent, i wouldnt call that fluent

They really are lmao

Not exactly.
Lately she has been obsessed with just one song from our native language. We have been hearing that song for days now!

Angel said:
i thought we came to the conclusion that you don't have a dirty mind but you are proving yourself wrong.
but i like this part of you

hey lol
There's nothing dirty about saying my friend has a thing for swedes :p

Star_Of_Hope said:
Not exactly.
Lately she has been obsessed with just one song from our native language. We have been hearing that song for days now!

This is interesting
What song is it @claraviolet ?

blackrose said:
hey lol

This is interesting

i do agree but isn't it usual to say that after a pickup line?
now, you are just trying to play it off cool

Maxot said:

They really are lmao

f
Maxot said:

They really are lmao

for me fluency has nothing to do with accent.
if you don't know a word or if you struggle to make proper sentences, then that is not being fluent.

Maxot said:

They really are lmao

He cracks jokes most of the time and that's how I still remember him.
Yeah we lost contact after a while.

Angel said:
i do agree but isn't it usual to say that after a pickup line?
now, you are just trying to play it off cool

f
for me fluency has nothing to do with accent.
if you don't know a word or if you struggle to make proper sentences, then that is not being fluent.

[quote="blackrose" pid='129738' dateline='1553738956']

hmmm a pick up line huh
And who am I trying to pick up woman?
I might be a bit confused here  :what2:
[/quote]

please don't mind my rambling.
i get into flirty mood when i get to see some dirty posts.

blackrose said:
hey lol

This is interesting

She didn't get tagged.
It's a Telugu song .
It's from a film called taxiwala. @Sase she is still listening to the same song even after all these days :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
She didn't get tagged.
It's a Telugu song .
It's from a film called taxiwala. @Sase she is still listening to the same song even after all these days :D

She changing without herself realizing it.. ^^. And the song is dope anyway.. so, it's natural.. :).

Star_Of_Hope said:
She didn't get tagged.
It's a Telugu song .

I don't know why that happens almost every time I tag her...sighss
Cool I wana hear it to..if it's got clara going it must be nice

Angel said:
please don't mind my rambling.
i get into flirty mood when i get to see some dirty posts.

Back