Anime you feel deserves a second season.

I wish they expanded more with Nana, or didn't make so many filler episodes. They did provide a "resolved" ending, but they failed to delve into a lot of the depth that the manga had and rushed bits along. FLCL is another one I wish was longer, though it's goofy and makes it so it can end at any given moment, really.

I love Noragami and hope hope hope they get more episodes! I want to see more with those characters so much. 

​I definitely second Ouran getting another season. That show made me happy inside.

prophet said:
Personally, I'd like to see another season of Angel Beats. I felt that the ending was really eh.. I'd also like to see another season of Deadman Wonderland. There's probably more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Zero said:
BurnsyCEO said:
It is all about fanservice.But It still had a niceish story and action etc. So I wanted more of that too.

i left that one on your advice O_O but do you think i would enjoy it if i was just bored? .....maybe i should watch shin sekai yori first x)

You will like it wether you're bored or not.I never said it was bad.I said it wasnt a plot driven or emotional anime.It was just crazy mindless fun/zombie/shoot em up/pervy/comedic kind of stuff with loads of action.It is very fun to watch thats for sure I watched it twice.But its borderline hentai too.So yeah..still good. But shinsekai yori first thats for sure.

If Katanagatari got another season that'd make me happy c: but only if they make it just as awesome and suspenseful.

i will name a few that i want second seasons for
1. hitorijme my hero
2.bokurano
3.god eater
4.devilman crybaby

SecretWish said:
i will name a few that i want second seasons for
1. hitorijme my hero
2.bokurano
3.god eater
4.devilman crybaby

I would like a second season for god eater too. I don't see the point of bokurano getting a second season. It's too depressing and I don't like anymore worlds getting destroyed like that.

Back