Anime you feel deserves a second season.

Jupiter Zero

I feel that anime like Claymore or Guyver:The Bioboosted Armor definitely deserve Second Seasons.

These shows are awesome, but only got a season and that was it. The reason I say so is because the Manga is either finished or on going and there is room for 2-3 more seasons. So I believe they deserve it.

Shingeki no Kyojin(also known as Attack on Titan)...........I would say that this anime demands a second season...........It is seriously good............Of course, the second season will pro'lly release after sufficient chapters have been released so that they won't catch upto the manga.............The series is extremely popular, after-all............

I've always wanted a second season of Highschool of the dead.It was one of the first animes I ever watched online.

MadaraUchiha said:
No offense, but isn't 07-Ghost a Code Geass rip-off?

It might look like that on the outside. Both 07-Ghost and Code Geass are about guys who are fighting with a huge country for their own reasons. The plot might be similar but the protagonists are completely different. Lelouch is the kind of guy who could do anything once he decided to do it. He wouldn't lose his way and he wouldn't falter. Teito on the other hand is a much weaker person. He goes in circles, gets confused, gets hurt, gets scared and feels like running away. So 07-Ghost is interesting in it's own way. Think about a weak guy who can't bear the burden of his actions in Lelouch's place. Also unlike Lelouch, Teito can't use people and he hates letting people die. Those are just naive thoughts. He can't win against a country without some sacrifices. Watching where a person like him is headed isn't that bad =)

BurnsyCEO said:
I've always wanted a second season of Highschool of the dead.It was one of the first animes I ever watched online.

Does it have a good plot? o_O I though Highschool of the Dead is all about fanservice :huh:

Shaurya said:
MadaraUchiha said:
No offense, but isn't 07-Ghost a Code Geass rip-off?

It might look like that on the outside. Both 07-Ghost and Code Geass are about guys who are fighting with a huge country for their own reasons. The plot might be similar but the protagonists are completely different. Lelouch is the kind of guy who could do anything once he decided to do it. He wouldn't lose his way and he wouldn't falter. Teito on the other hand is a much weaker person. He goes in circles, gets confused, gets hurt, gets scared and feels like running away. So 07-Ghost is interesting in it's own way. Think about a weak guy who can't bear the burden of his actions in Lelouch's place. Also unlike Lelouch, Teito can't use people and he hates letting people die. Those are just naive thoughts. He can't win against a country without some sacrifices. Watching where a person like him is headed isn't that bad =)

BurnsyCEO said:

Does it have a good plot? o_O I though Highschool of the Dead is all about fanservice :huh:

Well, then, it won't be as interesting as Code geass, I guess..............I generally don't like dumb protagonists.............Btw, I think what you are talking about is High School DxD, though I am not sure if what you are talking about is this or if both of these are the same...............

It is all about fanservice.But It still had a niceish story and action etc. So I wanted more of that too.

Oh and a second season of Btooom too.

BurnsyCEO said:
It is all about fanservice.But It still had a niceish story and action etc. So I wanted more of that too.
i left that one on your advice O_O but do you think i would enjoy it if i was just bored? .....maybe i should watch shin sekai yori first x)

Ouran High School Host Club
tumblr_n0qw0ybL2s1sxgdpyo1_500.gif

tumblr_nb62i7nEiE1sw5ud1o1_500.gif

I swear this anime deserves 9869476484895 seasons
Other than that
Shingeki no Kyojin(also known as Attack on Titan)...........I would say that this anime demands a second season...........It is seriously good............Of course, the second season will pro'lly release after sufficient chapters have been released so that they won't catch upto the manga.............The series is extremely popular, after-all............
THIS^

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, then, it won't be as interesting as Code geass, I guess..............I generally don't like dumb protagonists.............Btw, I think what you are talking about is High School DxD, though I am not sure if what you are talking about is this or if both of these are the same...............

I do like anime which make me think but I also like anime that try do deal with people, their emotions and actions. I wouldn't have watched something like Natsume Yuujinchou if I didn't =) So 07-Ghost will not be your cup of tea I guess.

Shaurya said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I do like anime which make me think but I also like anime that try do deal with people, their emotions and actions. I wouldn't have watched something like Natsume Yuujinchou if I didn't =) So 07-Ghost will not be your cup of tea I guess.

I did not say that I only like anime's which make me think..............If then, I would not have watched One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Bakuman, Fate/Zero, Akame ga Kill, etc...............I only like anime's which have a good story, dialogues and pacing...........

Personally, I'd like to see another season of Angel Beats. I felt that the ending was really eh.. I'd also like to see another season of Deadman Wonderland. There's probably more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

prophet said:
Personally, I'd like to see another season of Angel Beats. I felt that the ending was really eh.. I'd also like to see another season of Deadman Wonderland. There's probably more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

They kinda finished this anime though, I'm having hard time imagining where they would go to in the second season.

Back