Anime that are popular enough to get their own sub sections

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Well, there is no point in keeping forums for bleach and fairy tail anymore. May be for Naruto too.
So what are the anime that you would like to see separate sections for?

Keep Fairy Tail for now. The anime is gonna be back this Fall. 
Naruto is still ongoing and popular as and it's getting threads so leave it too. 
Remove Bleach. 
I don't recommend adding Attack on Titan. The manga is gonna end next year or iin 2020.
For now the only anime that comes to mind is My Hero Academia.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='100712' dateline='1531980953']
Keep Fairy Tail for now. The anime is gonna be back this Fall. 
Naruto is still ongoing and popular as and it's getting threads so leave it too. 
Remove Bleach. 
I don't recommend adding Attack on Titan. The manga is gonna end next year or iin 2020.
For now the only anime that comes to mind is My Hero Academia.
[/quote]

No one is making any threads in fairy tail and in Naruto sections, Madarauchiha.
Even one piece isn't getting that many posts these days.

I would maybe rename the Naruto forum into boruto since that is what is currently popular.

Jojo is really popular right now, so that would fit well.

BurnsyCEO said:
Remove all of them except the one piece one.

Lol... For sure I thought you would recommend one punch man and Boku no hero academia.
Hmm.. Thank you kiddo

Star_Of_Hope said:
No one is making any threads in fairy tail and in Naruto sections, Madarauchiha.
Even one piece isn't getting that many posts these days.

I thought you guys wanted to have sections, that's why I said so.
To be honest I'd support if you remove these sections, and other sub-sections too.

MadaraUchiha said:
To be honest I'd support if you remove these sections, and other sub-sections too.
What the but it would attract attention ya know.
Popular anime names usually draw people's attention
I am against this ><

MadaraUchiha said:
I see.
I am not against sub-sections that actually get posts but I don't want to see any inactive sections.

Claraviolet said:
What the but it would attract attention ya know.
Popular anime names usually draw people's attention
I am against this ><

I'll be honest with you: Boruto still draws millions of viewers every week. Naruto is still extremely popular and talked about. But it's not like people post about it here.
The other thing is it involves one more click, and that is a lot of effort if someone's lazy.

Also, who included "Anime News" under Anime Recommendations.
And I still don't understand why we have a section named "Anime Rumours and Theories". That's basically Anime Discussions.
@"Mansi14" What do you think?

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll be honest with you: Boruto still draws millions of viewers every week. Naruto is still extremely popular and talked about. But it's not like people post about it here.
The other thing is it involves one more click, and that is a lot of effort if someone's lazy.

Also, who included "Anime News" under Anime Recommendations.
And I still don't understand why we have a section named "Anime Rumours and Theories". That's basically Anime Discussions.
@"Mansi14" What do you think?
Hmm...but we don't get any threads for that anime.
So there is no point in keeping it, as an inactive section.
Hmm...we can merge them all together.

Do you want anime news to be a separate section kiddo?

Claraviolet said:
Hmm...but we don't get any threads for that anime.
So there is no point in keeping it, as an inactive section.
Hmm...we can merge them all together.

Do you want anime news to be a separate section kiddo?

I just don't want it to be under Anime recommendations since it makes no sense. And I want "Anime Rumours and Theories" to be removed too.

MadaraUchiha said:
I just don't want it to be under Anime recommendations since it makes no sense. And I want "Anime Rumours and Theories" to be removed too.

(-_-) alright.
Vakarimastha. I will remove it completely. Well, I hope no one would be disappointed if we remove it completely.

Claraviolet said:
(-_-) alright.
Vakarimastha. I will remove it completely. Well, I hope no one would be disappointed if we remove it completely.

You are gonna copy all the threads to Anime Discussions right?

MadaraUchiha said:
You are gonna copy all the threads to Anime Discussions right?

Not copy but move.
Yeah I am gonna move all of them to anime discussions section.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah yeah I meant move. Cool.
We could have Anime News in that place.

Oh....okay. But if that section is not active...then there is no point in keeping it as a separate section.
We can remove it completely.

Claraviolet said:
Oh....okay. But if that section is not active...then there is no point in keeping it as a separate section.
We can remove it completely.

Are you talking about Anime News now? It can't be active all the time but we could have it as a sub-section under Anime Discussions. I do post news there from time to time. Other people do it too.

MadaraUchiha said:
Are you talking about Anime News now? It can't be active all the time but we could have it as a sub-section under Anime Discussions. I do post news there from time to time. Other people do it too.

Really? I should check the section sometime. I don't think I ever saw anyone posting in that section before....and I am under the impression that it is dead too.

@"MadaraUchiha"   I made some changes kiddo.
Did I miss anything?  
I thought I covered everything but I just wanted to know, if I missed something.

How does the forum look now?

Back