Anime that are popular enough to get their own sub sections

It is kind of weird.
Like few of the specific anime have forum section, while few are placed under Anime discussion and then there's Claraviolet's kingdom of terror which is like so random.
What I mean is, there seems to be some kind of fault with the flow o_O I am kind of confused o_O

Mansi14 said:
It is kind of weird.
Like few of the specific anime have forum section, while few are placed under Anime discussion and then there's Claraviolet's kingdom of terror which is like so random.
What I mean is, there seems to be some kind of fault with the flow o_O I am kind of confused o_O

Mansi14 said:
No no, the sections are good.
It is just put up weirdly o_O

Then what is the order that you have in mind kiddo?
We could rearrange it so, it can look better ::p

It's not fixed ya know.

Claraviolet said:
Then what is the order that you have in mind kiddo?
We could rearrange it so, it can look better ::p

It's not fixed ya know.

I can't think right at the moment xD

Why is it spelt One punch man and not One Punch Man. And why does it have its own section? It has only 12 episodes, the sequel release date isn't confirmed yet, no one reads the manga except Sindar. I really don't understand what's there to discuss.
Why are some sections inside Anime Discussions and some, outside?
It's haphazard and looks really bad.

MadaraUchiha said:
Why is it spelt One punch man and not One Punch Man. And why does it have its own section? It has only 12 episodes, the sequel release date isn't confirmed yet, no one reads the manga except Sindar. I really don't understand what's there to discuss.
Why are some sections inside Anime Discussions and some, outside?
It's haphazard and looks really bad.

Either have everything outside or inside. Otherwise it looks ugly. If you don't want a section then remove it. There's nothing wrong in moving everything to the Anime Discussions section.
And I suggest you remove One Punch Man for now. Add Attack on Titan. AoT season 3 is premiering tomorrow.

MadaraUchiha said:
Either have everything outside or inside. Otherwise it looks ugly. If you don't want a section then remove it. There's nothing wrong in moving everything to the Anime Discussions section.
And I suggest you remove One Punch Man for now. Add Attack on Titan. AoT season 3 is premiering tomorrow.

Hmm....is it okay if I move anime recommendations and anime reviews as sub sections to anime discussions?
They make sense that way too...how about it ma chan?

Claraviolet said:
Hmm....is it okay if I move anime recommendations and anime reviews as sub sections to anime discussions?
They make sense that way too...how about it ma chan?

Recommendations, maybe. Reviews, no. People do post reviews from time to time.

For now keep Fairy Tail in the main page. We'll see how the activity is once the new season starts. If it isn't very active, we'll move all the threads to Anime Discussions.

MadaraUchiha said:
For now keep Fairy Tail in the main page. We'll see how the activity is once the new season starts. If it isn't very active, we'll move all the threads to Anime Discussions.

Sure kiddo.
I am gonna add the background today.
I will try to add a good dark theme as well... But I highly doubt I would be able to do it.
Something got messed up in those layouts.

Claraviolet said:
Sure kiddo.
I am gonna add the background today.
I will try to add a good dark theme as well... But I highly doubt I would be able to do it.
Something got messed up in those layouts.

Oi what do you mean you are gonna add the background? It's not ready yet.
And by the way, change the order to this:
Anime Discussions
Attack on Titan
Boku no Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Naruto
One Piece Corner
Anime News
Anime Reviews

^^^It's basically in alphabetical order.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oi what do you mean you are gonna add the background? It's not ready yet.
And by the way, change the order to this:
Anime Discussions
Attack on Titan
Boku no Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Naruto
One Piece Corner
Anime News
Anime Reviews

^^^It's basically in alphabetical order.

You.....
Go and do it ....little toddler!

Back