Anime/manga with undefeatable protagonists

I see.
Well if I could get a hardcopy, then I would give it a try for sure.
Oblivious to pain isn't something that you hear often :D

Sase said:
Indeed.. I.also did mention Goku in his "UI" form is undefeatable.. Or simply the way he is now.. Also, I have mentioned characters from DBZ itself who can defeat Goku

Like whis, omni king.. In that aspect though.. Omni king is undefeated. Also, I could only think of saitama alone to defeat Goku in other anime characters.

i read it before but i don't remember it exactly.
i haven't watched it much but i know the story a little.

Goku had been defeated plenty of times. He is a normal shonen protagonist.
[/quote]

he in invincible now. at the beginning all the people face defeat but not at the end

SecretWish said:
i read it before but i don't remember it exactly.
i haven't watched it much but i know the story a little.

he in invincible now. at the beginning all the people face defeat but not at the end

[quote="Sindar" pid='104902' dateline='1535546289']

Goku is absolutely not invincible. In fact, he loses fights on a regular basis. Have you been following the latest arcs? =)

The whole point of this thread is to talk about people who don't lose in the beginning  :angel:
[/quote]

but he can still destroy planets. the people mentioned in this thread, can't destroy planets like goku. are you even reading my replies before quoting them?

SecretWish said:
but he can still destroy planets. the people mentioned in this thread, can't destroy planets like goku. are you even reading my replies before quoting them?

I suppose he can, though I don't know why people keep bringing up :p I don't care about who has the most ridiculous power or who can destroy bigger objects. We had threads about it, they would usually be titled "the strongest character" or something similar. This is not one of those.

BurnsyCEO said:
Oh my you're not watching the avangers movies? He's the main bad guy

Sindar said:
I suppose he can, though I don't know why people keep bringing up :p I don't care about who has the most ridiculous power or who can destroy bigger objects. We had threads about it, they would usually be titled "the strongest character" or something similar. This is not one of those.

SecretWish said:
he is awesome to no end and that's why people keep bringing him up and before you say, i don't like him but even i know how powerful he is. i don't get what you are saying. isn't like undefeatable characters and strong characters the same?

[quote="Sindar" pid='105033' dateline='1535635200']

No they are not. Strength in itself doesn't mean anything in a fight, it is all about the difference in strength between you and your opponent. Anyway, it is all good, this is not a thread about opinions and terminology, I was just asking for specific examples of a character type I am interested in. So you don't need to try to sell me Goku, I am well aware of him =)
[/quote]

i am not trying to sell him and just telling you opponents who are very strong.

Back