Anime/manga with undefeatable protagonists

Kirito comes to mind for sure. You remember that gif I showed you? I mean he isn't completely undefeated, yes, but he's still written in such a way that he's infamously called "Jesus-kun" in the community so you probably get the picture. There's only three instances I can remember he got defeated, the first two to the main antagonist of season 1, and the third to an army of tens of thousands. And he still ended up over-coming them immediately.
I think Mob is a different case , he seems like he's close to defeat sometimes because he strives so hard to hold back and be seen as a normal boy who works hard and genuinely wants to be a good human. He actually puts the effort to join the gym club and improve his physique instead of using his powers disproportionately.

many think that no one can beat goku. even i heard this from @sase too and if you consider gag anime, then saiki kusuo can do a lot and i can't see him getting defeated. if you step into god realm then noragami gods can't be defeated too.

MadaraUchiha said:
Kirito comes to mind for sure. You remember that gif I showed you? I mean he isn't completely undefeated, yes, but he's still written in such a way that he's infamously called "Jesus-kun" in the community so you probably get the picture. There's only three instances I can remember he got defeated, the first two to the main antagonist of season 1, and the third to an army of tens of thousands. And he still ended up over-coming them immediately.
I think Mob is a different case , he seems like he's close to defeat sometimes because he strives so hard to hold back and be seen as a normal boy who works hard and genuinely wants to be a good human. He actually puts the effort to join the gym club and improve his physique instead of using his powers disproportionately.

SecretWish said:
many think that no one can beat goku. even i heard this from @sase too and if you consider gag anime, then saiki kusuo can do a lot and i can't see him getting defeated. if you step into god realm then noragami gods can't be defeated too.

Goku had been defeated plenty of times. He is a normal shonen protagonist.

SecretWish said:

Indeed.. I.also did mention Goku in his "UI" form is undefeatable.. Or simply the way he is now.. Also, I have mentioned characters from DBZ itself who can defeat Goku

Like whis, omni king.. In that aspect though.. Omni king is undefeated. Also, I could only think of saitama alone to defeat Goku in other anime characters.

Sase said:
Indeed.. I.also did mention Goku in his "UI" form is undefeatable.. Or simply the way he is now.. Also, I have mentioned characters from DBZ itself who can defeat Goku

Like whis, omni king.. In that aspect though.. Omni king is undefeated. Also, I could only think of saitama alone to defeat Goku in other anime characters.

As far as I know, saitama can't destroy planets. So may be he is no match for Goku too.
Well, I suppose Omni King is an omnipotent then :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
As far as I know, saitama can't destroy planets. So may be he is no match for Goku too.
Well, I suppose Omni King is an omnipotent then :D

Saitama is simply overpowered.. Star. Tbh, if ya remember the climax fight in the anime.. The enemy will sent him flying to the moon and there with little to no effort he would lightly push his toes and come back to earth.. That little push would create a semi circular vent on the moon.. And in his fight with genos .. Just the pressure he puts on his punch even though its a normal one wiped out the mountains.. Like the air pressure , ya know what I mean?

So, he is beyond powerful than any character ya could ever think of.. 3rd obvious reason is cause .. The title is "one punch man".. So.

And Tanjobi omedetto.. I hope I am the first one to wish ya in advance for your bday.

BurnsyCEO said:
There really aren't any more from what I've watched. I can name some antagonists though.

Do you mean there are antagonists that can't be defeated?.. That is an interesting thought, though I can't remember any. I wonder how such a story would function o.o

Sindar said:

I think I added Saiki Kusuo in the favourites list in my MAL profile. It's a Jump manga and it's over. Not sure about the manga, but I really loved the anime, even though there's barely any animation. So I guess the writing is brilliant and I'll probably love the manga if I get a chance to read it. Though the brilliant thing about season 2 is the fan-subbing community. It really tests their skills, and our skills, our ability to keep up. It's incredibly fast.

MadaraUchiha said:
I think I added Saiki Kusuo in the favourites list in my MAL profile. It's a Jump manga and it's over. Not sure about the manga, but I really loved the anime, even though there's barely any animation. So I guess the writing is brilliant and I'll probably love the manga if I get a chance to read it. Though the brilliant thing about season 2 is the fan-subbing community. It really tests their skills, and our skills, our ability to keep up. It's incredibly fast.

yep, with how things are set up thus far I don't see how he can lose, which at the same time I'm excited to learn if there is something that can defeat him or any of his followers.

Sase said:
Saitama is simply overpowered.. Star. Tbh, if ya remember the climax fight in the anime.. The enemy will sent him flying to the moon and there with little to no effort he would lightly push his toes and come back to earth.. That little push would create a semi circular vent on the moon.. And in his fight with genos .. Just the pressure he puts on his punch even though its a normal one wiped out the mountains.. Like the air pressure , ya know what I mean?

So, he is beyond powerful than any character ya could ever think of.. 3rd obvious reason is cause .. The title is "one punch man".. So.

And Tanjobi omedetto.. I hope I am the first one to wish ya in advance for your bday.

I don't think I remember that part.
I see. If that is the case then he might stand a chance.. Though I highly doubt that.
Thank you :D

Sindar said:
Do you mean there are antagonists that can't be defeated?.. That is an interesting thought, though I can't remember any. I wonder how such a story would function o.o

knew

Demon_skeith said:
yep, with how things are set up thus far I don't see how he can lose, which at the same time I'm excited to learn if there is something that can defeat him or any of his followers.

Okay, thanks =) That is exactly what I was looking for.

Back