AMF lounge v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me I do get that
Why do you think I watch my weight constantly? I am afraid to get fat.

That's what they would call it.
You don't have to pacify me and I am over that trauma from before.

thank you rinko and i am glad i got to talk to you
lately it's only me and my thoughts and i feel bad about everything.

There is no need to feel that way at all.
You are going to be fine. Don't worry about anything at all.

Blackangel said:
lately you keep on consoling me lol
but i really appreciate it and it me feel very happy too.
Stay happy. I also suffer with some mental health issues if you ever want a chat just message me

gemxtria said:
Stay happy. I also suffer with some mental health issues if you ever want a chat just message me

thank you so much gem
i appreciate it a lot. are you still here? i have a niece who i thought is my world. she is given to me by my dying sister and i made a vow that i will put her first
but then she left me for her bf.

Blackangel said:
thank you so much gem
i appreciate it a lot. are you still here? i have a niece who i thought is my world. she is given to me by my dying sister and i made a vow that i will put her first
but then she left me for her bf.
Yeah i'm still here. That's really rough. I think it was mentioned before she doesn't know what she's left, and if anything happens with the bf she'll have to apologise. Do you ever try talk to her? I'd say maybe try talk every so often so she knows you're still around and she might wake up and see what she's doing

gemxtria said:
Yeah i'm still here. That's really rough. I think it was mentioned before she doesn't know what she's left, and if anything happens with the bf she'll have to apologise. Do you ever try talk to her? I'd say maybe try talk every so often so she knows you're still around and she might wake up and see what she's doing
i call her a lot
but i think she blocked my number completely. which is just sad and i am just so worried about her.

[quote="White_Tiger" pid='215925' dateline='1599232481']

Okay i will, just give me your stuff and i'll comeback later to take care of it lol
[/quote]

cool and it's a deal!
i like you whitey and you are the real angel to me. lol
i am serious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back