Air: the motion picture

Blackangel said:
let me know if you need more recommendations.
i will be happy to recommend many manga for you. i have read 180 chapters of skip beat.
it's good

Cool will remember that..thanks :)
Haven't gotten to skip beat yet but I plan to soon

Blackrose said:
Cool will remember that..thanks :)
Haven't gotten to skip beat yet but I plan to soon
i have posted all the threads so far.
please reply to them when you get to it. later i will ask madarauciha to move them to manga section

Blackangel said:
i was talking about anime in general.
now i am talking about favorite anime we are obsessed with. there is a difference. sorry i should have mentioned that earlier
Yeah and the entire time i was talking about watching multiple adaptations.

The movie and the series came at the same time weirdly enough.

See I'm not talking about that I'm saying an anime movie is a lot of times a recap or a sequel and it's always better to know that instead of blindly watching it and not understanding anything. I remember you watching Tamako Love Story and not liking it without knowing that there was a full 13 episode TV anime out there.

MadaraUchiha said:
The movie and the series came at the same time weirdly enough.

See I'm not talking about that I'm saying an anime movie is a lot of times a recap or a sequel and it's always better to know that instead of blindly watching it and not understanding anything. I remember you watching Tamako Love Story and not liking it without knowing that there was a full 13 episode TV anime out there.

Well yeah I understand that point...but this movie doesn't seem to be a continuation or anything like that. Will keep this mind next time :)

Back