Air: the motion picture

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Just finished watching this movie and while it wasn't the best I have seen, it was still quite something.
Have you ever seen it?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Demon_skeith said:
So they made a movie on the tv series then? Most likely better than the tv as far as pacing.

I didn't know that there was a tv series. Guess there might be a manga also then. Was just looking for something to watch last night and found this.

Blackangel said:
never even heard of it before.
i am going to check it out and i am interested to see what you like

Cool it's a nice romance and has an interesting story

Blackrose said:
I didn't know that there was a tv series. Guess there might be a manga also then. Was just looking for something to watch last night and found this.

It's based on a visual novel, not a manga.

I plan to watch the TV anime since it's made by KyoAni as I said above. From the guys that made Violet Evergarden and A Silent Voice if you don't know. They usually make beautiful anime at the very least so yeah it's in my plan-to-watch list.

I also plan to watch Kanon and Clannad. The TV series of course, made by the same authors and animated by the same studio, KyoAni.

MadaraUchiha said:
I plan to watch the TV anime since it's made by KyoAni as I said above. From the guys that made Violet Evergarden and A Silent Voice if you don't know. They usually make beautiful anime at the very least so yeah it's in my plan-to-watch list.

I also plan to watch Kanon and Clannad. The TV series of course, made by the same authors and animated by the same studio, KyoAni.

Well I'd rather if KyoAni alone made it.

I have watched it yes, I haven't watched Air and Kanon, they came before Clannad. Clannad is often regarded as the best of the three. Especially the sequel, Clannad After Story.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well I'd rather if KyoAni alone made it.

I have watched it yes, I haven't watched Air and Kanon, they came before Clannad. Clannad is often regarded as the best of the three. Especially the sequel, Clannad After Story.

MadaraUchiha said:
I mean if a company has a track record of doing meh stuff why would I not avoid it.

That's a good point I guess but I don't really pay much attention to that kind of detail. I just watch or read what interests me

Blackrose said:
That's a good point I guess but I don't really pay much attention to that kind of detail. I just watch or read what interests me
that's a good way to go about this
i am so proud of you

Blackangel said:
that's a good way to go about this
i am so proud of you

lol I guess the details are nice to know as well though but I don't follow those things that much . How are you feeling today chick?

Blackrose said:
lol I guess the details are nice to know as well though but I don't follow those things that much . How are you feeling today chick?
not very good
but i am still here. i am reading skip beat. have you tried it blackrose?

Blackangel said:
not very good
but i am still here. i am reading skip beat. have you tried it blackrose?

ok sorry to hear that. Have you been to a doctor chick?
No I haven't tried it yet but will try to find it later

Blackrose said:
ok sorry to hear that. Have you been to a doctor chick?
No I haven't tried it yet but will try to find it later
i haven't but i plan to go soon.
it's a good manga and you will like it but it's a very long manga of about 200 chapters and it's still ongoing too

Back