Air: the motion picture

Blackangel said:
i haven't but i plan to go soon.
it's a good manga and you will like it but it's a very long manga of about 200 chapters and it's still ongoing too

Once I don't have to depend on coins or tickets I will try it. A lot of the stuff I'm reading is locked so I have to wait to be able to read it..reallyy annoying

Blackrose said:
Once I don't have to depend on coins or tickets I will try it. A lot of the stuff I'm reading is locked so I have to wait to be able to read it..reallyy annoying
it's a manga
it's free on every website and try manga rock or manga park or any website. it's completely free

Blackrose said:
That's a good point I guess but I don't really pay much attention to that kind of detail. I just watch or read what interests me
I mean in this case there's an adaptation from two companies so I know where I'll watch from. It's nothing silly like loyalty, knowing what to watch and not wasting time.

MadaraUchiha said:
I mean in this case there's an adaptation from two companies so I know where I'll watch from. It's nothing silly like loyalty, knowing what to watch and not wasting time.

I guess you might have a point there but wouldn't it be fun to watch them both and see which is actually better?
Anyways if you say the next release would be better I would watch it to see if you're right or not...let me know when it's released kay

Blackangel said:
it's a manga
it's free on every website and try manga rock or manga park or any website. it's completely free

Awesome
I can read it after catching up on my own mangas later
I'm excited to try that and the other one you recommended, can't remember the name atm but will go back and look soon

Blackrose said:
I guess you might have a point there but wouldn't it be fun to watch them both and see which is actually better?
Anyways if you say the next release would be better I would watch it to see if you're right or not...let me know when it's released kay

Awesome
I can read it after catching up on my own mangas later
I'm excited to try that and the other one you recommended, can't remember the name atm but will go back and look soon

let me know if you need more recommendations.
i will be happy to recommend many manga for you. i have read 180 chapters of skip beat.
it's good

Blackrose said:

i don't think everyone thinks like that
if something is very good, they would want to watch everything for that anime

yes but if i have already watched fmab and new hxh, i wouldn't watch the old series again
i can't watch them after watching the better versions

Blackangel said:
yes but if i have already watched fmab and new hxh, i wouldn't watch the old series again
i can't watch them after watching the better versions
Yeah. She's asking about watching two adaptations, why would someone want to watch both adaptations? If you had to you'd probably just watch FMAB and the new HxH right?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah. She's asking about watching two adaptations, why would someone want to watch both adaptations? If you had to you'd probably just watch FMAB and the new HxH right?
i am just saying
i would watch the new series adaptations even when i had watched the older versions but i won't watch the older versions after watching the newer ones

Blackangel said:
i am just saying
i would watch the new series adaptations even when i had watched the older versions but i won't watch the older versions after watching the newer ones
Then "if something is very good, they would want to watch everything for that anime" isn't exactly true is it. I'm not gonna watch an inferior version if I know a superior version exists.

MadaraUchiha said:
Then "if something is very good, they would want to watch everything for that anime" isn't exactly true is it. I'm not gonna watch an inferior version if I know a superior version exists.
then you are not obsessed enough with that anime
if i like something so much, i would watch everything of that anime

Blackangel said:
many anime
i have watched most of the bl anime many a times that i have lost count
No I'm talking about watching two adaptations needlessly. What are you on about?

MadaraUchiha said:
No I'm talking about watching two adaptations needlessly. What are you on about?
what i was saying is that.
i would watch them and i don't call it needlessness. it's just appreciating an anime adaptation

Blackangel said:
what i was saying is that.
i would watch them and i don't call it needlessness. it's just appreciating an anime adaptation
You yourself said you'd only watch the newer version though.

MadaraUchiha said:
You yourself said you'd only watch the newer version though.
i was talking about anime in general.
now i am talking about favorite anime we are obsessed with. there is a difference. sorry i should have mentioned that earlier

Back