Zoro from one piece character discussion

Are you talking about Chibi Devil or The Devil is a Part-Timer? And, the name 'Samurai Champloo' kind of puts me off.... Can you tell me about it? I've watched Akame ga kill, it was 'okay', and I dropped Himitsu..... Can you recommend more anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
Are you talking about Chibi Devil or The Devil is a Part-Timer? And, the name 'Samurai Champloo' kind of puts me off.... Can you tell me about it? I've watched Akame ga kill, it was 'okay', and I dropped Himitsu..... Can you recommend more anime?

i saw both of them.
chibi devil and also devil is a part-timer. they are good. samurai chaploo is good bro. it gives of the showa era aura.
it's cool and it's even better than akame ga kill. himitsu is cool my man xD
why did you drop it?

Sebastian said:
i saw both of them.
chibi devil and also devil is a part-timer. they are good. samurai chaploo is good bro. it gives of the showa era aura.
it's cool and it's even better than akame ga kill. himitsu is cool my man xD
why did you drop it?

It was presented as a detective anime, but, there wasn't any investigation or deduction, and there wasn't any interesting mystery..... See, the thing with Psycho-Pass is, the way they show Kogami deducing stuff is cool, and the enmity between him and Makishima is one of a kind..... Moreover, I dislike episodic anime.....

This character disgusts me.
He isn't par with luffy and he is just following luffy like a dog just because luffy helped me a bit before.
Truly that's stupid.

Soultaker said:
This character disgusts me.
He isn't par with luffy and he is just following luffy like a dog just because luffy helped me a bit before.
Truly that's stupid.

come on man xD
peeps can list out zoro's good points. @MadaraUchiha can you handle this question my man xD

MadaraUchiha said:
It was presented as a detective anime, but, there wasn't any investigation or deduction, and there wasn't any interesting mystery..... See, the thing with Psycho-Pass is, the way they show Kogami deducing stuff is cool, and the enmity between him and Makishima is one of a kind..... Moreover, I dislike episodic anime.....

come on man xD
even psycho pass is an episodic anime with different cases.
don't you watch tv series? they are all episodes too

you like vivi man?
i don't even remember her face xD seriously crocodile?
but why?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, at that point in the series, Croc was the most bad-ass villain in One Piece..

Even now, crocodile is powerful. He might give luffy a good fight.

I am not so sure what you mean by I am confusing rebecca with someone else.
Don't you watch previews?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, at that point in the series, Croc was the most bad-ass villain in One Piece..

it's the first big battle bro xD
that tension was something. do you still feel that croc is good, after all this time?

Sebastian said:
it's the first big battle bro xD
that tension was something. do you still feel that croc is good, after all this time?

He'd be considered as powerful in Strong World, but, he'd be considered as an above average pirate in New World......

Ewon said:
Even now, crocodile is powerful. He might give luffy a good fight.

Yes, certainly, but, thing is, he has faced and defeated more powerful guys than him(like Doflamingo, for example), and we don't even know the full extent of Luffy and Zoro at this point(at least in the anime).....

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't think so, because in Naruto, from the beginning, Sasuke and Naruto were projected as rivals..... Now, Zoro doesn't view Luffy as his rival, and moreover, he is extremely loyal to Luffy(Remember that scene from Killer Bark arc when he almost sacrificed his life?), and his goal is to become the world's greatest swordsman, and that isn't hindered by the path that Luffy takes...... Whereas, Sasuke, is someone who uses hatred and vengeance as his strength, and moreover, one of the main sub-plots of Naruto is Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back..... So, if at all Zoro defects from the crew and becomes an antagonist of sorts, it would need an exceptionally strong reason.......

If by some chance luffy is responsible for the death for his childhood friend, the girl that he admires and promised to became the world's greatest swordsman, then may be there is a chance that zoro would want to kill luffy.

Saber said:
If by some chance luffy is responsible for the death for his childhood friend, the girl that he admires and promised to became the world's greatest swordsman, then may be there is a chance that zoro would want to kill luffy.

i don't know why you are even implying that but zoro will never abandon luffy. He always recuse luffy from sea water and from other similar fate.

i really like him and he is one of the cool characters in this anime. people like him a lot and he hadn't been defeated after that fight with that shichibukai. i think it's mihwak.

A total bad ass and a great swordsman.
He can be the only one who stands a chance against luffy.

Back