Zoro from one piece character discussion

S

Sebastian

he is one big badass.
no one can beat him if her gets serious except may be hawk peeps.
now, i doubt even hawk can defeat zoro after the training. he got some bad past but not as bad as robin, nami and chopper.
he can beat sanji if he tries and he is the second best in the straw hats group.
he won't cut up women and children. he got powerful haki and his three swords are legends too.

I don't think he is powerful enough to beat Mihawk..... Moreover, after the time-skip, Zoro is yet to face an enemy who is exceptionally powerful.... Heck, he is yet to encounter someone who has injured him....
And, I think he may hesitate cutting children(I have no idea, though, he hasn't had a fight with a child), but he doesn't hesitate cutting women...... For example, if you remember Punk Hazard arc, he did cut Monet, and he did have the intent to kill her, it's just that he became merciful at the end and decided not to use Haki, and even then, it was so overwhelming for Monet that she wasn't able to move or re-join..... Other than all these, I do agree to the fact that he is bad-ass.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't think he is powerful enough to beat Mihawk..... Moreover, after the time-skip, Zoro is yet to face an enemy who is exceptionally powerful.... Heck, he is yet to encounter someone who has injured him....
And, I think he may hesitate cutting children(I have no idea, though, he hasn't had a fight with a child), but he doesn't hesitate cutting women...... For example, if you remember Punk Hazard arc, he did cut Monet, and he did have the intent to kill her, it's just that he became merciful at the end and decided not to use Haki, and even then, it was so overwhelming for Monet that she wasn't able to move or re-join..... Other than all these, I do agree to the fact that he is bad-ass.....

May be he got injured while practicing with hawk. That's the theory I have listened to so far.
He even though he wanted to end mnoet, he didn't. By doing so, he didn't end his score of not cutting down women.

Saber said:
May be he got injured while practicing with hawk. That's the theory I have listened to so far.
He even though he wanted to end mnoet, he didn't. By doing so, he didn't end his score of not cutting down women.

Well, I'd say he has a soft spot for women, especially after his best friend died.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I'd say he has a soft spot for women, especially after his best friend died.....

not many peeps want to kill women and children bro.
franky, brook, sanji will never kill them.

MadaraUchiha said:

He always tried to beat her.
So, may be we will have to rephrase that. He did battle with a woman.

MadaraUchiha said:

Do you really think he lost that eye?
May be he got some power in it and is hiding it from the world.

CielPhantomhive said:
Do you really think he lost that eye?
May be he got some power in it and is hiding it from the world.
Maybe.... Anyway, they are going to Kinemon's place, Wano, which is full of swordsmen, so, Oda would make Zoro unleash most of his power.... But, at this point, I believe it's just an injury.....

Saber said:
He always tried to beat her.
So, may be we will have to rephrase that. He did battle with a woman.

Yes, and he developed a soft spot after she died...... He has the intent, but, he just won't..... Besides, Oda won't do that in a family-friendly anime like One Piece, even if it's someone like Zoro, and especially for someone like Zoro, since, he's a main character.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe.... Anyway, they are going to Kinemon's place, Wano, which is full of swordsmen, so, Oda would make Zoro unleash most of his power.... But, at this point, I believe it's just an injury.....

Yes, and he developed a soft spot after she died...... He has the intent, but, he just won't..... Besides, Oda won't do that in a family-friendly anime like One Piece, even if it's someone like Zoro, and especially for someone like Zoro, since, he's a main character.....

I am just an anime watcher.
Just now, they are trying to escape marines. Why are they armed when they are going for kinemon's place?

CielPhantomhive said:
I am just an anime watcher.
Just now, they are trying to escape marines. Why are they armed when they are going for kinemon's place?

Even I'm an anime watcher.... It was mentioned in the anime that they would be going there......

MadaraUchiha said:
Even I'm an anime watcher.... It was mentioned in the anime that they would be going there......

I don't remember it.
I just saw luffy taking that princess to her father.
Even though they say it's kidnapping but rebecca willingly went with him.

MadaraUchiha said:

Do you think zoro will ever become an anti-protagonist like sasuke from naruto?
He got the same qualities and I do think, oda will change his character , if he becomes someone like that.

Saber said:
Do you think zoro will ever become an anti-protagonist like sasuke from naruto?
He got the same qualities and I do think, oda will change his character , if he becomes someone like that.

I don't think so, because in Naruto, from the beginning, Sasuke and Naruto were projected as rivals..... Now, Zoro doesn't view Luffy as his rival, and moreover, he is extremely loyal to Luffy(Remember that scene from Killer Bark arc when he almost sacrificed his life?), and his goal is to become the world's greatest swordsman, and that isn't hindered by the path that Luffy takes...... Whereas, Sasuke, is someone who uses hatred and vengeance as his strength, and moreover, one of the main sub-plots of Naruto is Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back..... So, if at all Zoro defects from the crew and becomes an antagonist of sorts, it would need an exceptionally strong reason.......

zoro is a total bad ass who kicks ass like no other.
if there is a showdown between luffy and zoro, i wouldn't miss it even for the entire world.

didn't she kill people when she was with crocodile?
she was merciless there.

Sebastian said:
zoro is a total bad ass who kicks ass like no other.
if there is a showdown between luffy and zoro, i wouldn't miss it even for the entire world.

didn't she kill people when she was with crocodile?
she was merciless there.

Yep, and well, she became softer after joining Luffy's crew.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Yep, and well, she became softer after joining Luffy's crew.....

but now that you mention it my man, she did kill people. that's why the government wanted her dead.
isn't that why she ran from everything and joined luffy's crew bro?

Sebastian said:
but now that you mention it my man, she did kill people. that's why the government wanted her dead.
isn't that why she ran from everything and joined luffy's crew bro?

Yeag, true...... Did you watch any good anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeag, true...... Did you watch any good anime?

i did bro xD
want to hear their names?
i liked himitsu the revelation, samurai champloo, akame ga kill, shigofumi, chibi devil.
if you want even more, let me know my man xD

Back