Zdravstvuyte

DevilBehindYou

Hello. I got invited by Yoshida here. I watch anime a lot but not so much these days. I am not too proficient in English so please don't mine my mistakes too much. Thanks all

Burnsy said:
Hey and welcome. What are you watching atm?

Hey and thanks. Nothing and looking for interesting ones to watch. I have touch based with all the anime genres and still not sure what to pick

DevilBehindYou said:
Hey and thanks. Nothing and looking for interesting ones to watch. I have touch based with all the anime genres and still not sure what to pick

Try Made in Abyss. One of my favorites.

DevilBehindYou said:
Watched that anime not too long ago and it's amazing. I wish we could get a sequel for it soon

It's coming next year. Do you have a MAL so that I know hat you've watched?

Burnsy said:
It's coming next year. Do you have a MAL so that I know hat you've watched?

I don't have an account there and I don't intend to make one and I have heard the community is rather biased for some anime, and I wouldn't want to be a part of it.

DevilBehindYou said:
I don't have an account there and I don't intend to make one and I have heard the community is rather biased for some anime, and I wouldn't want to be a part of it.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='265225' dateline='1635756992']
Welcome! I know what you mean. But i only use MAL to keep track of the anime i watch. I don't get involved with anyone else. It's worth having for that reason
[/quote]

I don't update much of anything and I can be too lazy. Personally, I don't care about keeping track of anime and I don't want to use it for all these reasons. I thought of registering for anilist but I am sure I wouldn't update it, and I gave up on the idea

Nice to meet you..welcome to amf and I hope that you will enjoy it here.
What is your primary language?

Back