Yuri On Ice: April 2018 Anime Group Watch

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Yuri On Ice has been voted as the anime we are gonna watch in April.
It's about figure skating and is 12 episodes long.

MAL Info:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32995/Yuri_on_Ice

Synopsis:
Y?ri Katsuki carried all of Japan's hopes on his shoulders to win at the Gran Prix Finale ice skating competition, but suffered a crushing defeat. He returns home to Kyushu and half feels like he wants to retire, and half feels like he wants to continue ice skating. Suddenly the five-time consecutive world championship ice skater Victor Nikiforov appears before him with Yuri Plisetsky, a young Russian figure skater who is already defeating his seniors. Victor and both Yuris take up the challenge on an unprecedented Gran Prix series.

Poster:
81149.jpg
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35382..._GPF_in_Barcelona_EX_-_Welcome_to_The_Madness

Watched the first two episodes... Seriously guys .. Can't you pick a better anime..I might drop this Anime too.
One more strike and I am done with this Anime

love the art. i am glad that we will be watching this. i will watch it today and tomorrow.
if i completed watching them first, then i would post some thread

Claraviolet said:
Watched the first two episodes... Seriously guys .. Can't you pick a better anime..I might drop this Anime too.
One more strike and I am done with this Anime

Be specific. What did you hate about it? It seems like you hate everything other than Boku no Pico.
The animation was close to perfect during the skating scenes.

MadaraUchiha said:
Be specific. What did you hate about it? It seems like you hate everything other than Boku no Pico.

MadaraUchiha said:

Huh?
I hate that nudity stuff...
Can't they be decent?
Never heard of the other anime... Is it good?

Claraviolet said:
Huh?
Can't they be decent?

Oh boy. Doraemon and Shinchan are perhaps the only ones suitable for you.
And, Boku no Pico is a yaoi hentai and is one of the worst anime ever made.

Claraviolet said:
Huh?
Can't they be decent?

Being naked in hot springs is Japanese culture and you really need to deal with it.

I will be giving this one a miss too. A lot of people I know who watched this said it was bad.

Risk said:
I will be giving this one a miss too. A lot of people I know who watched this said it was bad.

Chill it's not that good anyway.
I'm watching it because I don't have any throw away anime to watch when I'm eating so as to not pay any attention to the screen other than a few moments(those moments being the skating moments which are truly incredible).

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh boy. Doraemon and Shinchan are perhaps the only ones suitable for you.
And, Boku no Pico is a yaoi hentai and is one of the worst anime ever made.
Seirei no moribito is good ya know...
And I hate the two anime that you have mentioned... That are just you childish.
What the .... Why you.... You shouldn't make fun of others
MadaraUchiha said:
Being naked in hot springs is Japanese culture and you really need to deal with it.

Yeah... It's weird and kinda disturbing... Anyway...I guess I will have to put up with some stuff

Claraviolet said:
Seirei no moribito is good ya know...
And I hate the two anime that you have mentioned... That are just you childish.
What the .... Why you.... You shouldn't make fun of others

Yeah... It's weird and kinda disturbing... Anyway...I guess I will have to put up with some stuff

Looks like we could expect a decent story from this anime. I will be watching the first 4 episodes soon. Didn't you say that we should watch only 4 episodes a week?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like we could expect a decent story from this anime. I will be watching the first 4 episodes soon. Didn't you say that we should watch only 4 episodes a week?

I finished the anime, and I assure you there's a story beyond episode 4, a good one.
I did, yes, but almost everybody pulled out, Secret Wish said she'll finish it in one go, and Clara went ahead and watched the first few on 30, so I was like whatever and finished it.
We can pick another anime from the polling list, you know. Like Owari no Seraph, which is a Shounen anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
I finished the anime, and I assure you there's a story beyond episode 4, a good one.
I did, yes, but almost everybody pulled out, Secret Wish said she'll finish it in one go, and Clara went ahead and watched the first few on 30, so I was like whatever and finished it.
We can pick another anime from the polling list, you know. Like Owari no Seraph, which is a Shounen anime.

i have watched three episodes and i like the shonen ai like vibes. but it's far from a shonen ai anime. the skating thing on ice is hard but that victor guy is doing it beautifully

SecretWish said:
i have watched three episodes and i like the shonen ai like vibes. but it's far from a shonen ai anime. the skating thing on ice is hard but that victor guy is doing it beautifully

The vibes that you are wanting does increase in the coming episodes, but in a graceful way.

MadaraUchiha said:
The vibes that you are wanting does increase in the coming episodes, but in a graceful way.

thanks and i don't like victor calling yuri as a pig. it's not something that i like. names calling is rude and pisses me the fuck off

SecretWish said:
thanks and i don't like victor calling yuri as a pig. it's not something that i like. names calling is rude and pisses me the fuck off

Yurio is the one who constantly calls Yuri a pig. Name-calling is not something I take seriously since it happens all the time.

Back