Your likes and dislikes about One piece

Kamikaze

What do you guys like/love about one piece? And also what are some thing's that you dislike and/or find as a flaw within the series?

What I like about one piece is the world building and the adventure story that takes place. I like the world building aspect to the story because it allows for a lot of things to take place within it. Another thing that I like about one piece is how the story is well planned out interlaced together and each arc connects together, almost like beads on a string.

What I dislike about one piece and the only thing I dslike about the series is the slow pacing. I feel that at times, the story tends to drag out unnecessarily in certain parts. This is especially true in the anime where it tends to drag out even more than in the manga.

I love the relaxed anime style. In which I mean is... When was the last time you saw spiky hair in one piece. I love that its like that.

I guess OP is a very good shonen anime with humour, fun, action, sentiment, etc............There is no major thing I don't like about it............I guess, it is a very very good anime.........

i like because its really funny,thrilling and it has all the action i need in it

and i really love the names of the characters which oda created

Luffy's voice sometimes gets on my nerves. But than again the voices of Gohan and Frieza from DBZ's also got on my nerves too.

The Pros Edda and Poetic Edda is based on the legends of the Norse Gods and Ragnarok.

According to the Pros Edda, Odin took Loki's three children by Angrboa, the wolf Fenrir, Hel and Jormungandr, and tossed Jormungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard.

The serpent grew so massive that he was able to surround the earth and grasp his own tail.

As a result, he received the name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. When he lets go, the world will end.

Jormungandr and Thor kill each other. The Midgard Serpent showers the sky in poison, poisoning Thor as a result, and Thor kills Jormungandr. Thor walks nine steps, and than dies from the poison.

WOW! how'd I manage to stick that there. Yeah, I was going to stick that in the favorite subjects section. Sorry about that.

Jupiter Zero said:
WOW! how'd I manage to stick that there. Yeah, I was going to stick that in the favorite subjects section. Sorry about that.

You don't have to apologize :D
We are humans.So it isn't that big of a deal :D

Yeah, I had my head in the wrong place. I must have wondered off in the wrong section and lost track of what I was doing.

Jupiter Zero said:
Yeah, I had my head in the wrong place. I must have wondered off in the wrong section and lost track of what I was doing.

I see.Do you know how to quote? :D
If you quote a person, they will get an alert about it :D

It was my favorite shounen before the time skip because it had sooo much heart and it is quite inspiring......pushing through pain and suffering for your friends....never abandoning them. Also it is hilarious and unique and come later epsidoes......200+ the fights and action start to become really really good. Much better than I could have imagined considering the animation. It has some truly epic moments.

The bad side is how drawn out it gets....how little content there is per episode, instead it's just filled with a super long opening and recaps and filler content. Then there's a limit to how much overemotional crying I can take...it just starts to feel cringy and fake. Same for some of the humor. It even started to feel repetitive after episode 600. I feel like it lost it's soul after that time skip.

BurnsyCEO said:
It was my favorite shounen before the time skip because it had sooo much heart and it is quite inspiring......pushing through pain and suffering for your friends....never abandoning them. Also it is hilarious and unique and come later epsidoes......200+ the fights and action start to become really really good. Much better than I could have imagined considering the animation. It has some truly epic moments.

The bad side is how drawn out it gets....how little content there is per episode, instead it's just filled with a super long opening and recaps and filler content. Then there's a limit to how much overemotional crying I can take...it just starts to feel cringy and fake. Same for some of the humor. It even started to feel repetitive after episode 600. I feel like it lost it's soul after that time skip.
that's only because the anime got closer to manga
they can't keep on making anime to get closer to manga and decided to drag the episodes

Back