Your favorite email provider.

Star_Of_Hope said:
KonahaANBU said:
outlook and gmail both

Can you choose one between them?
I like outlook's look but I use gmail most of the time.

I use both of them on daily basis. I find outlook app for windows 8.1 and interface better than gmail but smart folder separating tabs like social, forum, etc. on gmail better than outlook folders on left side.

I haven't used Hotmail(aka Outlook) ever since I switched to Gmail. And it's interface isn't that bad, it's fast to scroll through.

But, why I dropped outlook is because the amount of spam! Gmail's spam filter is just amazing, I havent had 1 spam.

And that they have different taps for your: Mail, Social Networks and promotions(Like news letters that you are subscribed to. Ex: J!NX: NEW Halo Apparel, Save 25% Until Sunda).

And, there's like no difference between Yahoo and Gmail, interface is pretty much the same xD(last time I checked).

KonahaANBU said:
I use both of them on daily basis. I find outlook app for windows 8.1 and interface better than gmail but smart folder separating tabs like social, forum, etc. on gmail better than outlook folders on left side.
I see.
I use only gmail.
Do you recommend outlook for me?
@ak said:
I haven't used Hotmail(aka Outlook) ever since I switched to Gmail. And it's interface isn't that bad, it's fast to scroll through.

But, why I dropped outlook is because the amount of spam! Gmail's spam filter is just amazing, I havent had 1 spam.

And that they have different taps for your: Mail, Social Networks and promotions(Like news letters that you are subscribed to. Ex: J!NX: NEW Halo Apparel, Save 25% Until Sunda).

And, there's like no difference between Yahoo and Gmail, interface is pretty much the same xD(last time I checked).

I heard that in outlook you can mark everything as read within a single click but that's not possible in gmail.
So spam or no spam, isn't that a better option?

I use only gmail. Why have more then one email? People would get confused that way. I used to use Hotmail when it was popular back in the day before they got attacked with a bunch of spam. With Gmail I have had no problems with spam at all!

Flash said:
I use only gmail. Why have more then one email? People would get confused that way. I used to use Hotmail when it was popular back in the day before they got attacked with a bunch of spam. With Gmail I have had no problems with spam at all!

Don't you think you need a professional email and personal email in order to separate your professional life and personal life?

Ever since Gmail came out I made the switch from hotmail to Gmail and I've been using Gmail ever since they are a great email provider.

I've used G Suite (formally Google Apps) for a decade already, but I'm currently experimenting with my own mail server.
It's coming alone really well, except I can't separate user accounts by domain name, but I'm trying to figure it out now.
Once everything goes well, I'll be hosting my emails on all domains myself.

TechnicalSuwako said:
I've used G Suite (formally Google Apps) for a decade already, but I'm currently experimenting with my own mail server.
It's coming alone really well, except I can't separate user accounts by domain name, but I'm trying to figure it out now.

TechnicalSuwako said:

Own mail server. Is it secure? Do you do business with it?

At this stage, I've got it quite secure.
More secure than hosted at a major company in fact, at least I know there's no security services tapping my emails for no reason.
And I don't do this for business at the moment, but who knows?

TechnicalSuwako said:
At this stage, I've got it quite secure.
More secure than hosted at a major company in fact, at least I know there's no security services tapping my emails for no reason.
And I don't do this for business at the moment, but who knows?

Can you quote me? Otherwise I won't get alerts at all.
Doing an email business is quite profitable

[quote="TechnicalSuwako" pid='83975' dateline='1514121387']

Oh, that kind of business!
No, I don't intend to start an email hosting, there already are thousands around, of course with a few of those being overly dominant.

My mail server is currently for private use, but I intend to start a web development company sometime in 2018, so I'm exploring the posibilities ahead of time.
[/quote]

Oh cool. There are only a few providers that are good and provide good security

Back