Your favorite animated movie

Land Before Time is by far my favourite animated movie. I always loved watching those movies! My parents actually got us all of the Land Before Time Movies, it was great! haha.

So yeah, my favourite anime movie of all time would definitely be Land Before Time.

BeautifulAngel said:
Land Before Time is by far my favourite animated movie. I always loved watching those movies! My parents actually got us all of the Land Before Time Movies, it was great! haha.

So yeah, my favourite anime movie of all time would definitely be Land Before Time.

I have seen a few of them, liked them a lot when I was a kid =) Especially the first one, it was great.

I looked at Wiki and it seems that those movies were made by the same people who were working on An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, which is another great animated film I almost forgotten about =)

My favorite animated movie would be Castle in the Sky for classical animation or hand-drawn animation. I also like Toy Story and Final Fantasy Advent children as a CGI animation.

bigstar said:
My favorite animated movie would be Castle in the Sky for classical animation or hand-drawn animation. I also like Toy Story and Final Fantasy Advent children as a CGI animation.

I want to see Castle in the Sky, what what I know it seems to be a good movie =) Since you've seen Advent children I have a question, can I watch it if I never played any Final Fantasy games?

Sindar said:
bigstar said:

I want to see Castle in the Sky, what what I know it seems to be a good movie =) Since you've seen Advent children I have a question, can I watch it if I never played any Final Fantasy games?

Yes, I never played the games and I watched it. It is great.

There is also an anime show with 25 episodes called "Final Fantasy: Unlimited" that is related to the FF game series.

MelloLily said:

There is also an anime show with 25 episodes called "Final Fantasy: Unlimited" that is related to the FF game series.

That's interesting, I thought the movie was sort of a present for the hardcore fans, something that would require a lot of knowledge about the game.

Sindar said:
MelloLily said:

That's interesting, I thought the movie was sort of a present for the hardcore fans, something that would require a lot of knowledge about the game.

I'm sure knowledge about the game would help. But the characters and plots are different from the games. It is an easy movie to follow for a non-gamer of the FF series. Besides, each FF game is completely different. Even the anime series that has 25 episodes is a completely different setting than the games and movie.

MelloLily said:
I'm sure knowledge about the game would help. But the characters and plots are different from the games. It is an easy movie to follow for a non-gamer of the FF series. Besides, each FF game is completely different. Even the anime series that has 25 episodes is a completely different setting than the games and movie.

Oh, I see. Good, I thought about watching some completely SGI anime, maybe I should pick this one then. Looking at still images it is kinda hard to imagine how all looks in motion; especially because there are so much detail to characters designs. Is Final Fantasy: Unlimited also a decent show?

Sindar said:
MelloLily said:

Oh, I see. Good, I thought about watching some completely SGI anime, maybe I should pick this one then. Looking at still images it is kinda hard to imagine how all looks in motion; especially because there are so much detail to characters designs. Is Final Fantasy: Unlimited also a decent show?

It can be corny, but it was good enough for me to go buy it on DVD 9 years ago.

It's very difficult to choose... For me, it is a tie between "Corpse Bride" and "The Croods".

my favorite movie now is inside out. i really don't know why i liked it this much but i have watched it more than 40 times

Back