Your favorite animated movie

Sindar

So, which one is it? =)

For me it would be Ghost in the Shell made by Mamoru Oshii in 1995. I haven't seen many Ghibli movies though, only Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Princess Mononoke, so who knows, my opinion might change in the future :whistle:

:sigh:

There are so many cool movies..I can't just pick one -_-

May be TMNT ...don't laugh please :lost:

yeah.....too many cool movies ....but the one i can rememer the best is.......... ' The_Girl_who_leapt_through_Time' ...

Since we can choose from movies which are not Japanese, I must say that Persepolis is my favorite one! It was produced in 2007 and it describes the life of an outspoken young girl that begins her life during the Islamic Revolution. If you really want to watch an entertaining, but interesting animated movie which is related to history, you should definitely watch Persepolis. Unfortunately, I haven't yet watched many animated movies because I don't really like them. They are short-movies who usually have a silly plot. Persepolis is very different!

Mr.Panos said:
Since we can choose from movies which are not Japanese, I must say that Persepolis is my favorite one! It was produced in 2007 and it describes the life of an outspoken young girl that begins her life during the Islamic Revolution. If you really want to watch an entertaining, but interesting animated movie which is related to history, you should definitely watch Persepolis. Unfortunately, I haven't yet watched many animated movies because I don't really like them. They are short-movies who usually have a silly plot. Persepolis is very different!

woah.....sounds interesting.....

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Should the movie be Japanese?

Nope, feel free to choose any animated film, but you can also tell which is you fav anime movie =)

It is a tie between Lion King and Batman: Under the Red Hood............As far as best anime movie is concerned, it is the Steins;Gate movie.........

Claraviolet said:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? : D Haven't seen it, so I have no reason to laugh at it :p I liked the cartoon when I was a kid.

Albert Newton said:
yeah.....too many cool movies ....but the one i can rememer the best is.......... ' The_Girl_who_leapt_through_Time' ...

That is a great movie, too bad I wasn't able to finish it. Started watching it in on a plane, and it landed before I finished. I liked the characters though.

smoker said:
grave of fire flies is best from my opinion

That is an interesting choice. Do you like sad movies?

X-Caster said:
Final Fantasy Advent child. I loved the realism put in that. It was simply amazing!!!

The 3d one? Good to know that at least someone don't mind the CGI animation =) It is quite interesting how different are all the choices here O-o

Mr.Panos said:

Persepolis sounds like an interesting thing to watch. Is it all black and white?

There are many movies with a plot that is not silly and is related to history =) I would name Grave of the fireflies, Barefoot Gen, Giovanni's Island - if you are into serious and sad stories. There are also great many movies that have interesting but made up plot, like most of Miyazaki movies, or things directed by Satoshi Kon or Makoto Shinkai, or Mamoru Oshii.

MadaraUchiha said:
It is a tie between Lion King and Batman: Under the Red Hood............As far as best anime movie is concerned, it is the Steins;Gate movie.........

I used to like Lion King a lot, I think it is one of the best Disney movies.

Sindar said:
Claraviolet said:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? : D Haven't seen it, so I have no reason to laugh at it :p I liked the cartoon when I was a kid.

Albert Newton said:

That is a great movie, too bad I wasn't able to finish it. Started watching it in on a plane, and it landed before I finished. I liked the characters though.

smoker said:

That is an interesting choice. Do you like sad movies?

X-Caster said:
Final Fantasy Advent child. I loved the realism put in that. It was simply amazing!!!

The 3d one? Good to know that at least someone don't mind the CGI animation =) It is quite interesting how different are all the choices here O-o

Mr.Panos said:

Persepolis sounds like an interesting thing to watch. Is it all black and white?

There are many movies with a plot that is not silly and is related to history =) I would name Grave of the fireflies, Barefoot Gen, Giovanni's Island - if you are into serious and sad stories. There are also great many movies that have interesting but made up plot, like most of Miyazaki movies, or things directed by Satoshi Kon or Makoto Shinkai, or Mamoru Oshii.

MadaraUchiha said:

I used to like Lion King a lot, I think it is one of the best Disney movies.

Good...........

Albert Newton said:
You watched that =)
It is a great movie :full:

smoker said:

That is a depressing movie alright. Watching those two kids break was hard to stomach. It is one of the best movies about war =)

Back