Yohoho.

Nel said:
Psychology? Are you planning to become a psychiatrist?

There is a difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist. Actually, quite a big difference. Either way, I'm not going to become a psychologist. Looking at becoming a probation officer.

MelloLily said:
There is a difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist. Actually, quite a big difference. Either way, I'm not going to become a psychologist. Looking at becoming a probation officer.

For a bank or for an army? Wouldn't that have nothing to do with your studies?

Nel said:
For a bank or for an army? Wouldn't that have nothing to do with your studies?

Probation officers work with people who have been in prison and/or jail, and are no longer in those. They check up on them. Don't know what you're speaking of.

Mansi14 said:
Konnichiwa minasama!
Friendly reminder that I am still alive ._.

The good old Archie sensei is back :liar4:

No I am not. I have been busy in a lot of things and I faced some technical errors the last time I tried to log in, thus my appearance was delayed more. Currently I am occupied into lot of academic activities and the whole year has brought me a lot of experience and lessons and I would be more than happy to share them with everyone over here! I know I have been lacking in my duties as a Smod but as I promised before being inactive, I shall definitely make up for this inactivity after April 2017. I know it sounds terrible to ask everyone to wait till 2017. I had honestly thought that after all this time there must have been a lot of changes and perhaps I was removed out of the staff by now but it hasn't happened!
I genuinely missed this place a lot but I have other things before the online life in the priority list at the moment which can't be helped and I know everyone is understanding enough here to cooperate with me.

I can see that there have been changes in the site with which I am not familiar with and I have deleted all the alerts and private messages I had till now, if there is any topic in which my participation is a must, do tag me in case I fail to notice it. I also hope that the new members are having a good time here.
I'll be as active as possible!
Any member with any complains other than my activity can comment below.

Sincere apologies for inconvenience and thanks for reading and
Mansi14

@Claraviolet @MadaraUchiha @Star_Of_Hope @Sebastian @MelloLily @Sindar @Nel @ItachiSasuke

Nel said:
That's great. I don't like seeing spam accounts and inactive forum. Only @MadaraUchiha is active as far as I know. I don't think even @MelloLily is active anymore or @Star_Of_Hope

I check in at least once a day for messages/tags/activate accounts/etc. Actually, I deleted 3 accounts in the past 2 weeks waiting for activation, because they were spam ones.

MelloLily said:
I check in at least once a day for messages/tags/activate accounts/etc. Actually, I deleted 3 accounts in the past 2 weeks waiting for activation, because they were spam ones.

Do you activate accounts if they seem genuine? I didn't know that you visit the site daily. You hardly make any posts and none of the admins replied to my thread about report button not working

Nel said:
Do you activate accounts if they seem genuine? I didn't know that you visit the site daily. You hardly make any posts and none of the admins replied to my thread about report button not working

Yeah, I activate accounts if they seem legit, but most the times, they have really weird emails that it is obvious they're bots. As for the report button, I didn't respond because I didn't have any helpful ideas about it, not my area of expertise.

MelloLily said:
Yeah, I activate accounts if they seem legit, but most the times, they have really weird emails that it is obvious they're bots. As for the report button, I didn't respond because I didn't have any helpful ideas about it, not my area of expertise.

Then who is the one who fixes it? I have tried reporting several spam posts bUt it didn't work out

Nel said:
Then who is the one who fixes it? I have tried reporting several spam posts bUt it didn't work out

Sorry for late reply, took a break from internet this weekend. It might be Sindar. Or Madara.

MelloLily said:
Sorry for late reply, took a break from internet this weekend. It might be Sindar. Or Madara.

I asked sindar to fix it. Thank you.

Back