Yohoho.

Mansi14

Konnichiwa minasama!
Friendly reminder that I am still alive ._.

The good old Archie sensei is back :liar4:

No I am not. I have been busy in a lot of things and I faced some technical errors the last time I tried to log in, thus my appearance was delayed more. Currently I am occupied into lot of academic activities and the whole year has brought me a lot of experience and lessons and I would be more than happy to share them with everyone over here! I know I have been lacking in my duties as a Smod but as I promised before being inactive, I shall definitely make up for this inactivity after April 2017. I know it sounds terrible to ask everyone to wait till 2017. I had honestly thought that after all this time there must have been a lot of changes and perhaps I was removed out of the staff by now but it hasn't happened!
I genuinely missed this place a lot but I have other things before the online life in the priority list at the moment which can't be helped and I know everyone is understanding enough here to cooperate with me.

I can see that there have been changes in the site with which I am not familiar with and I have deleted all the alerts and private messages I had till now, if there is any topic in which my participation is a must, do tag me in case I fail to notice it. I also hope that the new members are having a good time here.
I'll be as active as possible!
Any member with any complains other than my activity can comment below.

Sincere apologies for inconvenience and thanks for reading and
Mansi14

@Claraviolet @MadaraUchiha @Star_Of_Hope @Sebastian @MelloLily @Sindar @Nel @ItachiSasuke

Mansi14 said:
Konnichiwa minasama!
Friendly reminder that I am still alive ._.

The good old Archie sensei is back :liar4:

No I am not. I have been busy in a lot of things and I faced some technical errors the last time I tried to log in, thus my appearance was delayed more. Currently I am occupied into lot of academic activities and the whole year has brought me a lot of experience and lessons and I would be more than happy to share them with everyone over here! I know I have been lacking in my duties as a Smod but as I promised before being inactive, I shall definitely make up for this inactivity after April 2017. I know it sounds terrible to ask everyone to wait till 2017. I had honestly thought that after all this time there must have been a lot of changes and perhaps I was removed out of the staff by now but it hasn't happened!
I genuinely missed this place a lot but I have other things before the online life in the priority list at the moment which can't be helped and I know everyone is understanding enough here to cooperate with me.

I can see that there have been changes in the site with which I am not familiar with and I have deleted all the alerts and private messages I had till now, if there is any topic in which my participation is a must, do tag me in case I fail to notice it. I also hope that the new members are having a good time here.
I'll be as active as possible!
Any member with any complains other than my activity can comment below.

Sincere apologies for inconvenience and thanks for reading and
Mansi14

@Claraviolet @MadaraUchiha @Star_Of_Hope @Sebastian @MelloLily @Sindar @Nel @ItachiSasuke

Don't worry about it and don't be hard on yourself. The site is mellowed out right now, the members logging in now don't cause troubles. We all go inactive from time to time, and we especially understand academics being a huge focus. Clara and I both had college/university (don't know if Clara is done with her's yet). And I know when I was in college, I wasn't even here really.

Hey, welcome back, even I was kinda busy a few months back, and I hardly posted anything..... I do hope you come back after April 2017.....

You don't have to apologise. It happens.  Let me ask you this.  Were you active in social media websites?

Yo...and you are dead...again...
WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING A THREAD WHEN YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO STICK AROUND?
AMATERASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MelloLily said:
Don't worry about it and don't be hard on yourself. The site is mellowed out right now, the members logging in now don't cause troubles. We all go inactive from time to time, and we especially understand academics being a huge focus. Clara and I both had college/university (don't know if Clara is done with her's yet). And I know when I was in college, I wasn't even here really.

I am done with college, melo. I am a trainee now ^^
What about you?

Claraviolet said:
Yo...and you are dead...again...
WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING A THREAD WHEN YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO STICK AROUND?
AMATERASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done with college, melo. I am a trainee now ^^
What about you?

Putting in applications after the holidays, wanted to take it easy for a few months and enjoy not being in school.

MelloLily said:
Putting in applications after the holidays, wanted to take it easy for a few months and enjoy not being in school.

That's a good thing. What about phd?

MelloLily said:
Maybe some day, after I get my foot in the door with a job and have enough money. I can't afford it right now.

o.o wait....wait a sec....
In PHD, the university would pay the students or more like the researchers...for their research. That's how it is here...do you have to pay to pursue PHD there?

Claraviolet said:
o.o wait....wait a sec....
In PHD, the university would pay the students or more like the researchers...for their research. That's how it is here...do you have to pay to pursue PHD there?

Yup, we do pay.

Claraviolet said:
O.O
But that doesn't make any sense...don't you get any funds for your research?

Not that I know of, and even if they did, not enough to cover tuition. USA higher education is the most expensive in the world.

MelloLily said:
Not that I know of, and even if they did, not enough to cover tuition. USA higher education is the most expensive in the world.

Then go For teachers assistant ship. It's cheaper mel

Nel said:
Then go For teachers assistant ship. It's cheaper mel

If you're talking about the degree teacher's assistant, why would I go for something I'm not interested in?

If you're talking about something else, like learning underneath someone (such as an internship), I've done three of those, and had to pay for all of them.

MelloLily said:
If you're talking about the degree teacher's assistant, why would I go for something I'm not interested in?

If you're talking about something else, like learning underneath someone (such as an internship), I've done three of those, and had to pay for all of them.

I thought you would want to get a doctorate and it's easy with teacher assistantship.

MelloLily said:
That's not how PhDs work.

Sorry. My cousin said that before. May be I got it mixed up. How many years would it take to get phd?

Nel said:
Sorry. My cousin said that before. May be I got it mixed up. How many years would it take to get phd?

Depends on the field of study and part time or full time... or if the person has a Masters already or not. Typically, if a person has a Master's, 2 years is the average if going full time.

Back