Xbox/Bethesda games show

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Persona 5 royal on PC finally. Fucking idiots waited long enough and with this. I can't play this incredibly long game again to get to the new stuff, I might just see if I can find a save file to get to the new stuff if it's available. I will just play persona 3 meanwhile.

Starfield which I was super excited for has call of duty esque gun combat and it was 15 fps and looked like ass so I have major reservations about that now. I sense a new internet historian video coming.

There's also an untitled Hideo kojima game which I don't understand. He already said he's making a Death stranding 2 but he said it's completely new so what, is he working on 2 games at the same time?? And if this game is coming out in 12 months it must be a tiny tiny game.

Nothing else to really interest me. I was holding out hope for a new doom game which would have made the week for me but nope.

Another curious thing I witnessed post the acquisition was a few companies like Riot and Atlus which have previously had sold their games separately are willingly selling their games under microsoft and gamepass which means they are expecting microsoft to take over in a big way and want to be a part of that. This trend is going to be a self fulfilling prophecy.

You beat P5R I'm guessing? Thoughts?
I'll write a review later. I think character arcs of party members are well written and some of the palaces were cool. P5 Vanilla villains except Shido and Kamoshida were lame af. 3rd sem is good, also easiest game I've played in a while the game practically plays by itself.

Back