Windows 7 or Window's 8?

Jupiter Zero

I honestly prefer Windows 7. Its more simple and it is easier for me to navigate the programs on my computer.

Window's 8 strongly reminds me of how Window's Vista was.

I didn't like Windows 8 much when i got it After about a month, it began to grow on me, Windows 8 is my favorite OS, so much that I was disappointed with the start button coming back on 8.1.

Windows 7............Before that, windows xp.............Will probably like Win8 after a few months..............

Windows 8,
i have a windows 8 PC, in starting when i purchased my lappy.. i didn't like it with windows 8 but now i think windows 8 isn't too bad ;)

I haven't worked much on Windows 8, but I have tried it and I actually liked it but dont know what would be the result in long run.

Currently using a Windows 10 which is very similar to Windows 8 with the interface. However, if I had to choose, I would pick Windows 8.1 due to directx11.1 and faster boot.

Windows 8.1 because it has better Directx, which makes your games run better :D.

I wouldn't say that there's a big difference between Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.

The only difference is, is the startmenu button in the down left cornor. But you can easily download a program called "Start Menu 8" which gives you back your start menu button from Windows 7, and then it's just like Windows 7. :D

Windows 7 is and still is the best OS out there to use. 8 wasn't all that great and ten isn't a bad replacement.

@ak said:
Windows 8.1 because it has better Directx, which makes your games run better :D.

I wouldn't say that there's a big difference between Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.

The only difference is, is the startmenu button in the down left cornor. But you can easily download a program called "Start Menu 8" which gives you back your start menu button from Windows 7, and then it's just like Windows 7. :D

I agree man but even after all this time, I prefer windows 7 look.
Don't you agree with me?

I used to prefer 7 to 10 but its definitely starting to look dated now. :(

Plus Windows 10 has better gaming performance so I gotta go with that.

Back