Will you watch baruto surpassing naruto?

S

Saber

If boruto were to surpass naruto, will you watch him do that? I don't know if I will as naruto got boring over the years. It was fun,the chunin exams, the introduction but not anymore.

So, what will be your choice?

Since Kishimoto writes Boruto, it becomes more interesting. I'd still watch it, I don't mind seeing other characters surpass others.

Sindar said:
Nope xD I've read a few Boruto manga chapters, I think those were a manga adaptation of a movie or something. It was a nice manga, but I am not interested enough to keep reading or watching.

Is it because of the same story or does it have to be kishimoto to make you read the manga?

I thought kishimoto wouldn't be writing it. Are you sure mel?

BurnsyCEO said:
I think it will be a mirace if I even finish naruto.

As it ended it's better for you to read it . It wouldn'ttake too much time as you don't have to wait

Nel said:
Is it because of the same story or does it have to be kishimoto to make you read the manga?

No, I am just not interested enough regardless of who writes the manga =) You can imagine how this manga will go, right? And you already know how that world functions, how people do things; there isn't much the story can bait you with, I guess. If I want to read shounen there are plenty of more choices. Like I can watch or read My Hero Academia, or FMAB, or Black Butler, I think you've recommended that last one.

Sindar said:
No, I am just not interested enough regardless of who writes the manga =) You can imagine how this manga will go, right? And you already know how that world functions, how people do things; there isn't much the story can bait you with, I guess. If I want to read shounen there are plenty of more choices. Like I can watch or read My Hero Academia, or FMAB, or Black Butler, I think you've recommended that last one.
@MelloLily post about it and sebby freaking out. Are you sure you wanna read it?

Boruto?????? Surpass???????????????? Naruto!!?!?!?!?!?????????

You must be joking right? :laugh3:

that's the usual scenario where kids surpass their parents.
Do you think it's not possible?

Back