Why is dragonball so popular?

MadaraUchiha said:
Kamikaze said:
Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
I'd say DBZ was one of the most influential animes of all time, if not the most influential. In terms of best anime, I'd probably give it to Neon Genesis Evangelion or Cowboy Bebop. I don't think the big 3 come close in terms of what could be the best anime.
so you can't choose?
is that your answer?

Personally? I'd go with Neon Genesis.

Is Neon Genesis Evangelion the same as Neon Genesis, or, is it the sequel?

No Neon Genesis is just the short form for Neon Genesis evangelion. I was too lazy to spell out the evangelion part? lol.

Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
Is that your personal opinion?
I haven't heard about neon genesis before.

Well it's impossible to know what the greatest anime in history is. I haven't watched every anime. But this anime is definitely at the top. So yeah, it is a personal opinion but you can make an argument for why it's up there.

Kamikaze said:
Well it's impossible to know what the greatest anime in history is. I haven't watched every anime. But this anime is definitely at the top. So yeah, it is a personal opinion but you can make an argument for why it's up there.
The I will take you up on that offer.
Why is it up there?

Kamikaze said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Kamikaze said:
Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
I'd say DBZ was one of the most influential animes of all time, if not the most influential. In terms of best anime, I'd probably give it to Neon Genesis Evangelion or Cowboy Bebop. I don't think the big 3 come close in terms of what could be the best anime.
so you can't choose?
is that your answer?

Personally? I'd go with Neon Genesis.

Is Neon Genesis Evangelion the same as Neon Genesis, or, is it the sequel?

No Neon Genesis is just the short form for Neon Genesis evangelion. I was too lazy to spell out the evangelion part? lol.

Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
Is that your personal opinion?
I haven't heard about neon genesis before.

Okay.....

Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
The I will take you up on that offer.
Why is it up there?

Too lazy to explain it all.

some people are really weird in this forum.
You should watch out for words before you type them here :D

Saber said:
Kamikaze said:
very true brotha

I am a girl.
I have seen your graphics.
can you make me an avatar and a signature?

Sure but it will be some time since I'm gonna be busy this weekend. But just message me what you want on both of them and I'll make them for you whenever I can.

Kamikaze said:
Sure but it will be some time since I'm gonna be busy this weekend. But just message me what you want on both of them and I'll make them for you whenever I can.

Then what about me, I want an avatar and a signature too. you also accepted a banner . how would you manage to design them all?

What is the meaning of the word rhetorical?
I am not much of a word-guy.

You have your answer. Why are you prolonging this conversation when it is dead?

I don't' really know why it is so popular. My brother used to watch it when he was my age, I think. He's 21 years old now. He has comics of it and everything else and I watched it a few times and I really didn't like it that much.

because it's stupid xD
no one likes that shit anymore.
face it bro xD

Kamikaze said:
So, did you make anything for me so far?
I am curious about it.

I used to watch Dragon Ball back when I was a kid. Who doesn't like super heroes flying around nowadays? It is the kind of movies we watch most of the times and Dragon Ball is its anime version with a lot of episodes and seasons.

Back