Why is dragonball so popular?

T

Testaccount

@marti is a fan of dragon ball and even the admin madara insists that dragon ball has a huge fan-base.
Is that right? Why is it so popular when it is a slow moving anime?

Do you really think dbz can ever be compared to anime like one piece, naruto?

Testaccount said:

Do you really think dbz can ever be compared to anime like one piece, naruto?

In a sense, yeah because dbz was revolutionary for its time. The big 3 (naruto, one piece, bleach) were inspired by dbz a long with a lot of other battle mangas/animes.

Kamikaze said:
Naw I wouldn't go that far but dbz was revolutionary for its time. The big 3 (naruto, one piece, bleach) were inspired by dbz a long with a lot of other battle mangas/animes.

if you were to choose a great anime of all time, what would you choose?
dragon ball or other anime?

Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
Naw I wouldn't go that far but dbz was revolutionary for its time. The big 3 (naruto, one piece, bleach) were inspired by dbz a long with a lot of other battle mangas/animes.

if you were to choose a great anime of all time, what would you choose?
dragon ball or other anime?

I'd say DBZ was one of the most influential animes of all time, if not the most influential. In terms of best anime, I'd probably give it to Neon Genesis Evangelion or Cowboy Bebop. I don't think the big 3 come close in terms of what could be the best anime.

Kamikaze said:
I'd say DBZ was one of the most influential animes of all time, if not the most influential. In terms of best anime, I'd probably give it to Neon Genesis Evangelion or Cowboy Bebop. I don't think the big 3 come close in terms of what could be the best anime.
so you can't choose?
is that your answer?
marti said:

Does those links serve any purpose?

Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
so you can't choose?
is that your answer?

Personally? I'd go with Neon Genesis.

Kamikaze said:
Testaccount said:
Kamikaze said:
so you can't choose?
is that your answer?

Personally? I'd go with Neon Genesis.

Is Neon Genesis Evangelion the same as Neon Genesis, or, is it the sequel?

Back