Why do anime that has lots of ideologies, heavy philosophy are rare nowadays?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
What do you guys think?
Most of the time, the plot is pretty much simple and that's how I feel anyway. What about you?

Grungie said:
Most anime is targeted at children. Also watch less battle anime.

;_;
I guess I will have to do that sometime but I don't find other genres interesting

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='265017' dateline='1635160275']

;_;
I guess I will have to do that sometime but I don't find other genres interesting
[/quote]

It’s like I mentioned before, you only watch one genre and base the entire industry off that one genre. All of these threads you say are rare in anime are mostly rare in battle anime.

[quote="Grungie" pid='265019' dateline='1635162674']

It’s like I mentioned before, you only watch one genre and base the entire industry off that one genre. All of these threads you say are rare in anime are mostly rare in battle anime.
[/quote]

Well, I haven't seen anyone mentioning any anime with good psychological depth like Monster anime...
I will have to look into other genres I suppose

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='265022' dateline='1635163357']

Well, I haven't seen anyone mentioning any anime with good psychological depth like Monster anime...
I will have to look into other genres I suppose
[/quote]

There’s plenty of them, just not in battle anime.

Sometimes I wonder what your point of these threads are if you’re requesting anime that’s outside of your preferred genre, and simultaneously refuse to watch anything outside of your preferred genre.

[quote="Grungie" pid='265033' dateline='1635194883']

There’s plenty of them, just not in battle anime.

Sometimes I wonder what your point of these threads are if you’re requesting anime that’s outside of your preferred genre, and simultaneously refuse to watch anything outside of your preferred genre.
[/quote]

The same level as Yohan liebert from Monster? I find that hard to believe because I have searched before but not recently.
Will have to check if anything changed in the past couple of years... Hmm

Back