Why are $exu@l hara$$ment and a$$ault scenes so common in anime?

Rinko

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
I feel that there are more scenes in anime for these two instances.
You can see many a$$holes trying to make it a point to a$$ault others and hero saves the day at the end but should this be allowed?

The way some of you like to censor words here is completely pointless. Anyone with more than one brain cell knows what you’re typing, and there’s no word filter, so what’s the point?

The way some of you like to censor words here is completely pointless. Anyone with more than one brain cell knows what you’re typing, and there’s no word filter, so what’s the point?
I don't think it's because they are trying to censor things and it's the staff who made many threads before, as they were constantly getting blocked notifications from Google AdSense. I hate to restrict myself from typing many words and I try to be civil not just here but in other forums as well. I am a bit curious about how much they would make for a forum like this one, as they try hard to maintain the status quo with restrictions.

it could make people think twice about waking away from it if they come across it
it can save someone's life someday

Because the domestic audience likes it and their culture is different and is fine with it. Japan is still an insular society and hasn't opened up to cultural exchange (read homogenization) as much as other developed countries.

Because the domestic audience likes it and their culture is different and is fine with it. Japan is still an insular society and hasn't opened up to cultural exchange (read homogenization) as much as other developed countries.
It's been influenced by the western media but the references that needs to be censored first, are still prevalent.

Back