What type of anime watcher is more common?

Sonickorb

I do hope I'm posting in the correct section here. I'm really sorry if not! (I'm not very used to forums)
I was told to post to avoid account deletion (Thanks for letting me know) and I wasn't sure where to post, let alone what. So I decided on this. 
Hopefully this will also help me to not be shy on the internet. (The reason I'm not present often, or I don't have any questions)

I kind of want to find out what type is more common:
For example, I have a friend who will binge watch an anime and move straight onto the next anime without a second thought or any evaluation of the anime or time to think over the events, whereas I watch one slowly, evaluating it before moving onto the next anime.

Which type are you? Which is more common as a whole? Are there other types?

Sorry for any Idiocies I made!

The good shows or the really good endings always make me stop and explore more about the lore and the story and and theories etc. Boring shows I don't dwell on too much.

I'm a binge watcher so watching one episode per week is not my thing, but i was like that long ago haha.. 

And don't be shy to write, we're friendly and won't bite you. If you don't have anything to write then you can respond to a thread. It's fun to interact with people

Case by case scenario for me. I tend to watch both on-going anime and binge completed anime as well. The problem for me when I'm binge-watching is that sometimes when I watch say 12-13 episodes at once of a 24 episode anime it occasionally starts losing steam and I become disinterested and drop it. Generally I stop and think about anime or write about it only if it's worth it otherwise I move on quickly especially if it didn't leave a good taste in my mouth. More often than not fantasy or isekai light novel adaptations are throwaway anime that you can just watch and forget.

I usually watch anime slowly and not binge watching so that I can enjoy the show fully. There are so much more especially a good anime which I like to focus . If I have more time, I will tend to watch more episodes.

MadaraUchiha said:
Case by case scenario for me. I tend to watch both on-going anime and binge completed anime as well. The problem for me when I'm binge-watching is that sometimes when I watch say 12-13 episodes at once of a 24 episode anime it occasionally starts losing steam and I become disinterested and drop it. Generally I stop and think about anime or write about it only if it's worth it otherwise I move on quickly especially if it didn't leave a good taste in my mouth. More often than not fantasy or isekai light novel adaptations are throwaway anime that you can just watch and forget.
Yeah, maybe it's more genre based. The only time I binged was with One Punch man as I was very late to the party but even then I only watched maximum of 6 episodes in a go. I loved it so much I ended up going to the Manga for more of the story.

Sonickorb said:
Yeah, maybe it's more genre based. The only time I binged was with One Punch man as I was very late to the party but even then I only watched maximum of 6 episodes in a go. I loved it so much I ended up going to the Manga for more of the story.

How much? Well.. i stop when i'm tired, i don't know how much episode haha..

Sonickorb said:

That sounds like some BS and being banned from there was probably a good thing.

BurnsyCEO said:
That sounds like some BS and being banned from there was probably a good thing.
Yeah, that's what I think now too and I have no intention of going back to that game, let alone the forum.

Sonickorb said:
Yeah, that's what I think now too and I have no intention of going back to that game, let alone the forum.

Avoid politic, religion and hentai and you'll be fine here haha..

We don't give meaningless bans like that.
We don't care unless someone is attacking others, posting NSFW work, discussing political or religious works like Poseidon mentioned.
It's good to have you back, manga1977 :D
As for me, I do watch 1-2 episodes on an average, everyday

i know those people too
and i got banned for nothing in many forums. even now, i am afraid that i get banned one day. i watched 3-4 episodes a day

yes and you are right.
they should have deleted our accounts. we should have been able to clear names. i don't like being big forums and here is nice. do you like big forums sonicorb?

Blackangel said:
yes and you are right.
they should have deleted our accounts. we should have been able to clear names. i don't like being big forums and here is nice. do you like big forums sonicorb?
Nah, not really, smaller is nicer as you can get to know people more.

Blackangel said:
i think the same too.
what is your favorite genre?
Hmm, its difficult. I love Danganronpa and similar so that's Horror and Mystery bit sometimes I fancy some comedy slice of life, like Nichijou or One Punch man. Poputepipikku and Touhou are phenomenal too. So I cant really say which genre is my favourite.
How about you?

Sonickorb said:
Hmm, its difficult. I love Danganronpa and similar so that's Horror and Mystery bit sometimes I fancy some comedy slice of life, like Nichijou or One Punch man. Poputepipikku and Touhou are phenomenal too. So I cant really say which genre is my favourite.
How about you?
this might disappoint you but i like shounen ai and yaoi a lot.
after that i like action and thriller anime. sorry if that was bad

Back