What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

Jack

Hey guys this thread is for people to post what their favorite manga/anime is enjoy! :)

My favorite Manga is probably Hajime no Ippo or One Piece and Anime is One Piece or DBZ

Favourite Anime - Code Geass
Favourite Manga - The Breaker (Berserk follows very very closely)

Favourite anime- Death Note/ Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
Favourite manga- Shingeki no Kyojin

Favourite Anime : Code Geass R1 and R2 both (Death Note and AOT are next)
Farourite Manga : Naruto (I have only read Naruto thoroughly........)

Jack said:
Hey guys this thread is for people to post what their favorite manga/anime is enjoy! :)

My favorite Manga is probably Hajime no Ippo or One Piece and Anime is One Piece or DBZ

Never knew you were a DBZ fan.. Awesome!
Sayonara_Vegeta.jpg

Tyrant said:
Jack said:

Never knew you were a DBZ fan.. Awesome!
Sayonara_Vegeta.jpg
who the hell isnt?

Anime - Hellsing Ultimate (not a huge anime fan anymore)

Manga - The Breaker, then beelzebub, then Area D, then Op, then bleach, then Owari No Seraph, then Fairy tail, then idk all i know is naruto is way down at the bottom

There'll always be a change...
Current favourite anime: Cowboy Bebop
Current favourite manga: Berserk

Jack said:

Code Geass by far! I loved almost every single second of it. From the fights against countries to fights against one's self, Code Geass had something that stood out to me. From the first minute, I could tell that the main character, Lelouch Lamperouge, was going to be one of my favorites. In my opinion, this is the best anime/manga out of every other one (yes, it's better than Death Note :mad: )

Target said:
Anime - Hellsing Ultimate (not a huge anime fan anymore)

Manga - The Breaker, then beelzebub, then Area D, then Op, then bleach, then Owari No Seraph, then Fairy tail, then idk all i know is naruto is way down at the bottom

Yeah I don't know why some people obsess over Naruto. It's not even that great. The main character is annoying, and the villains always have one target. It seems like the problems are just the same ones over and over again. God I hate Naruto so much. The fact that he wants to "save" his best friend who has fallen into darkness, and who wants to stay there is just absurd. It is Sasgay's choice, not that bish's.

Paradox said:
Jack said:

Code Geass by far! I loved almost every single second of it. From the fights against countries to fights against one's self, Code Geass had something that stood out to me. From the first minute, I could tell that the main character, Lelouch Lamperouge, was going to be one of my favorites. In my opinion, this is the best anime/manga out of every other one (yes, it's better than Death Note :mad: )
True!

Jack said:

One Piece/AOT

Dont read manga ^_^

This is my top 10 animes/manga as of now.

1. Hunter x Hunter
2. One piece
3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
4. Kuroko No Basket
5. Persona 4 The Animation
6. Code Geass
7. Steins;Gate
8 Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
9. Magi
10. Black Bullet

TheRealOne said:
This is my top 10 animes/manga as of now.

1. Hunter x Hunter
2. One piece
3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
4. Kuroko No Basket
5. Persona 4 The Animation
6. Code Geass
7. Steins;Gate
8 Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
9. Magi
10. Black Bullet
I didn't know you were watching Black Bullet. We got a lot to talk about...

Back