What is the worst song ever?

Anything under the band aid banner, the songs are terrible, even though it's for a good cause.

What is the worst song ever? Isn't that hard to choose what the worst song ever would be? There are a lot of horrible songs out there so I think it would be super hard to choose the worst song ever.

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Worts. Song. Ever. She has no talent and I hate her voice.

I'm an avid music lover and a musician. I really love all music from all genres, no matter what. But if you asked me about the worst ever song, it will certainly be anything from IceJJFish. It's horrendous. However, it still gives me and my buddies a laugh when were having a drink together. So, it's all great!

hansadams said:
I'm an avid music lover and a musician. I really love all music from all genres, no matter what. But if you asked me about the worst ever song, it will certainly be anything from IceJJFish. It's horrendous. However, it still gives me and my buddies a laugh when were having a drink together. So, it's all great!

Welcome to OPF.........Please create a thread in the "Greetings" section so that everyone can get to know you..........

The worst song ever in my opinion has to be PSY - Gangnam Style. This song is to overused and I hate it when it is played. It drives me mad!

I don't know about the worst song ever, but the worse song I have listened to is probably "All about that bass" by Meghan Trainor. I really dislike this song.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back