What is the funniest anime you've see so far?

I guess I like absurd humor, so for me it would be Hokuto no Ken and JoJo =) But if we talk about conventional comedies, I don't know, Azumanga or Lucky Star or maybe FLCL. It is hard to say which is more funny, they have pretty different kinds of humor.

TheRealOne said:
The funniest anime I've ever watched was Golden Boy. That was hilarious. I'm also watching gintama at the moment and that might actually surpass golden boy on my list as the best comedy anime.

Golden Boy? I've never heard of that. What is it about? =)

Maxot said:
Kore wa zombie desu ka or daily lifes of high school boys :cat:
Or maybe gintama

I watched daily lives of high school boys :p

Sindar said:
I guess I like absurd humor, so for me it would be Hokuto no Ken and JoJo =) But if we talk about conventional comedies, I don't know, Azumanga or Lucky Star or maybe FLCL. It is hard to say which is more funny, they have pretty different kinds of humor.

Hokuto no Ken and Azumanga? I never heard about them ._.

Shaurya said:
Hokuto no Ken and Azumanga? I never heard about them ._.

Hokuto no Ken is Fist of the North Star, we even have a character from it on one of our banners at ToA :p

I am surprised you never heard about Azumanga though, it is said to be the show that originated the slice of life school comedy genre (I'm pretty sure that is a false statement, but people do say that). It is kinda like Lucky Star, but less moe and more of a comedy. If you will ever feel a need to see something light-headed, give the show a try :whistle:

Shaurya said:
TheRealOne said:
The funniest anime I've ever watched was Golden Boy. That was hilarious. I'm also watching gintama at the moment and that might actually surpass golden boy on my list as the best comedy anime.

Golden Boy? I've never heard of that. What is it about? =)

Maxot said:
Or maybe gintama

I watched daily lives of high school boys :p

Its hilarious xDDD

smoker said:
Maxot said:
Shaurya said:
For me it is probably One Piece followed by Skip Beat!

What about you?

Or maybe gintam

yes they are funny mainly daily lifes of high school boys xD

Its the best xDDD

Sindar said:
Hokuto no Ken is Fist of the North Star, we even have a character from it on one of our banners at ToA :p

I am surprised you never heard about Azumanga though, it is said to be the show that originated the slice of life school comedy genre (I'm pretty sure that is a false statement, but people do say that). It is kinda like Lucky Star, but less moe and more of a comedy. If you will ever feel a need to see something light-headed, give the show a try :whistle:

I see. Of course I know Fist of North Star >. < But I didn't know the Japanese name for the show ._.

I put it in my 'To watch' list. I am not sure when it will make my 'currently watching' list though T.T

X-Caster said:
You people have no sense of humor whatsoever. Attack on titan deaths were also funny. I guess you gave the Super Mod to a Psychopath.

I am into twisted stuff myself. I usually watch dark anime and even the books I read are crime novels :3 I just don't find someone dying funny. That is all =)

Shaurya said:
X-Caster said:
You people have no sense of humor whatsoever. Attack on titan deaths were also funny. I guess you gave the Super Mod to a Psychopath.

I am into twisted stuff myself. I usually watch dark anime and even the books I read are crime novels :3 I just don't find someone dying funny. That is all =)

What if they say something funny while in the dying moment. Like... "damn it!! I didn't get to watch that new Naruto episode." then would you laugh? :D

Shaurya said:
I see. Of course I know Fist of North Star >. < But I didn't know the Japanese name for the show ._.

I put it in my 'To watch' list. I am not sure when it will make my 'currently watching' list though T.T

^_^

It is a comedy, there is no reason to be in a hurry with watching it : D

X-Caster said:
What if they say something funny while in the dying moment. Like... "damn it!! I didn't get to watch that new Naruto episode." then would you laugh? :D

I still won't think it is funny (_ _) Cause death is something I can't take lightly.

Sindar said:
^_^

It is a comedy, there is no reason to be in a hurry with watching it : D

Ok =)

Jupiter Zero said:
I laughed so hard when I first watched Great Teacher Onizuka. It's the most hilarious anime I've ever watched.

I've been hearing that name a lot. I read the plot summary a while ago and it didn't look that interesting. I didn't bother putting it on my 'To watch' list. Maybe I should reconsider my decision ._.

Back