What is the funniest anime you've see so far?

Shaurya said:
smoker said:
>.> for me it would be bakuman :D, Kotoura-sanand sakurasou no pet na kanjou

What is Kotoura-san about?

kotoura is a girl who can read peoples mind...by that she was left alone by her parents who got divorced due to her.she keeps on changing schools and she meets a boy who changes her life :D

i really liked that anime it was funny and sometimes it was sad :D

smoker said:
kotoura is a girl who can read peoples mind...by that she was left alone by her parents who got divorced due to her.she keeps on changing schools and she meets a boy who changes her life :D

I just checked it's MAL ranking. I am not into romance anime (_ _)
Skip Beat! was an exception I guess =)

Shaurya said:
smoker said:

I just checked it's MAL ranking. I am not into romance anime (_ _)
Skip Beat! was an exception I guess =)

I watch romance genre most :p

skip beat.....I there any second season for it?

smoker said:
I watch romance genre most :p

skip beat.....I there any second season for it?

I see =) I am more into twisted and dark anime.

Nope. The manga is still ongoing though.

Shaurya said:
MadaraUchiha said:
One Piece............

Okay =)

My favorite part is where Luffy tries to push a zombie back into his grave XD

Mine is during the G-8 arc where Luffy walks behind that guard and gives a goofy pose, and also, a sceneduring the initial stages of the series where Zoro tries to cut Luffy's arm to release it from a bottle which has a message and Luffy gives a stupid reaction..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Mine is during the G-8 arc where Luffy walks behind that guard and gives a goofy pose, and also, a sceneduring the initial stages of the series where Zoro tries to cut Luffy's arm to release it from a bottle which has a message and Luffy gives a stupid reaction..............

The G8 arc was great. I think the second one is from a One Piece special.

Shaurya said:
MadaraUchiha said:

The G8 arc was great. I think the second one is from a One Piece special.

Yep.........

Gintama, The devil is a part-timer were the funniest......
Bakuman and sakurasou no pet na kanjou will be my honourable mentions(I really liked watching them)

KonahaANBU said:
Gintama, The devil is a part-timer were the funniest......
Bakuman and sakurasou no pet na kanjou will be my honourable mentions(I really liked watching them)

The devil is a part-timer is on my 'to-watch' list =)
Hmm..Maybe I should give Bakuman a try :angel:

The funniest anime I've ever watched was Golden Boy. That was hilarious. I'm also watching gintama at the moment and that might actually surpass golden boy on my list as the best comedy anime.

Shaurya said:
For me it is probably One Piece followed by Skip Beat!

What about you?

Kore wa zombie desu ka or daily lifes of high school boys :cat:
Or maybe gintama

Back