What is the first anime that you recommend to non-anime fans?

BurnsyCEO said:
Whats your problem if people have an opinion?

chill man xD
i was just saying things that i feel should be said. you are cool bro. i wouldn't want to make you feel bad.
you know that right? xD

Sebastian said:
chill man xD
i was just saying things that i feel should be said. you are cool bro. i wouldn't want to make you feel bad.
you know that right? xD

Ok. But whatever you think should be said is really not.

BurnsyCEO said:
Ok. But whatever you think should be said is really not.

i am sorry my man x(
i believed it was appropriate but I guess not.
are you mad at me, my man?

MadaraUchiha said:
Don't get what's so complex about Death Note..... It's quite simple, at least, in my opinion.......

I don't feel the same way.
The logic and the planning needs some more time for the viewers to get a complete picture.

ItachiSasuke said:
I don't feel the same way.
The logic and the planning needs some more time for the viewers to get a complete picture.

I and many of my friends who've watched Death Note don't feel the same way.........

MadaraUchiha said:
I and many of my friends who've watched Death Note don't feel the same way.........

You have friends who watch anime?
Do I know them here?

MadaraUchiha said:
They aren't online friends, so, I don't think you know them.......

If they are good, you could always invite them here :D
As for the recommendations part, I will choose seirei no moribito :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
If they are good, you could always invite them here :D
As for the recommendations part, I will choose seirei no moribito :D

Sure, but, they aren't into forums, and they don't have the time, that's the problem, otherwise, I'd be glad to invite them, and make them come over here........

MadaraUchiha said:
Sure, but, they aren't into forums, and they don't have the time, that's the problem, otherwise, I'd be glad to invite them, and make them come over here........

I see.
That's too bad then :(

this is a very difficult question to answer. it all comes down to who is asking and what he is asking for.

Back